16: uh oh

Faisal Karim's POV:

Me and Alesha have been good in daily bases. To say the truth we don't talk after what happened couple days ago. we said to let bygones be bygones. So here I am taking my darling angel to school.

"Let's go disney land." Aliyah says.

"Yes inshallah one day my angel." I say pinching her cheeks.

"Yaay." She screams off running to her friends.

I see my friend who is also married who has a daughter same age as Aliyah.

"Ah I heard you remarried your wife." He says walking towards the car.

"Uh yeah I did, she is a bit off ygm." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Yeah I do, I felt like that when Shamin had an accident. she acts strange but the difference was she knew who I was. But she went far." He says.

"But alhumdulila everything is better." He sighs.

I get into my car and say bye and head to work.
"Hello Dr K." my receptionist greeted me. I remember when Alesha thought I liked her. She was one jealous wife. But it was cute.

"Uh hi Susan." I greet back.

I go inside to see my patient and see Alesha.

Alesha?

"Uh why are you here?" I ask.

"Well duh my teeth hurts, I need to get it treated. Lucky for you you've got me!" She huffs in the seat.

"Well um come and lay down." She nods and comes.

After checking her teeth, she had a missing filling it was time to get Aliyah so we both went to get her. Suddenly she tells me to stop the car in front of the supermarket. She comes back with bread, milks and chocolates. Also something else I can't quite catch on.

We pick Aliyah up and head home. When we are home Alesha made fish and chips. After eating and cleaning she heads to the bathroom. She seems quite odd. Leaving that I put Aliyah to sleep. Turn the TV on and watch some football. After an hour or so Alesha comes out and sits next to me. I nervously move away not wanting to repeat the mistake we made but she sighs.

"Faisal I need to tell you something." She says biting her scarf.

"Yeah hmm uhh yeah tell me..?" I say curious to what she is going to say.

"Well um yeah-" she says.

"Well um yeah tell me." I say cutting her off.

"I'm saying don't interrupt me, well I'm uh. ok Faisal.... I'm pregnant with your child." she says pointing at me before leaving to Aliyah's room.

Pregnant?