11: What?

Alesha POV:

What is Aliyah saying?

I look at Faisal and see tears coming out. He quickly wiped them. we were just sitting down in complete silence giving fake smiles. It was time to leave so I went inside Faisals car he brought the black BMW out. He drove past our house and we ended up in a familiar apartment maybe I came here with khadijah.

"Faisal what was Aliyah saying, are you her dad?" I say sitting on the dressing table taking the jewellery off.

"Umm just go to bed will talk about it later, I'll sleep on the couch." He says and leaves me.

"I want my answers for goodness sakes, tell me please." I say quietly though he left the room.

I got changed and took all that make up off. I sat on the bed. Faisal walks in and lays on the couch in the room.

"Tell me what was aliyah saying now." I say a bit too loud.

"If I told you, we will talk about it later then we will, please just be quiet. I know your not happy with this marriage and do you think I am. Do you care about my happiness no so please. I know our relationship is going to be weird since you have a strong dislike towards me. To keep your parents happy just act like a normal couple. I hope I made my self clear" he says clearly angry and goes to sleep.

"Was I asking for too much." I say.

Faisals POV:

"Was I asking for too much." She says.

Why does she make me feel guilty?

Why do I love her so much?

Why did she forget us?

Why can't I go back in time and change everything?

Why is her heart upset for another?

What I'm i going to tell her?

Will she ever love me again?

I love you Alesha I really do.

I remember how much I fought to get married to her. Her brother Zakir was a meany in way. But khadijah came and he turned into a lost puppy. I laugh silently closing my eyes remembering.

12th may 2010. Alesha's mehendi
I was 21 and she was 18. She was so happy wearing her bright yellow salwar and green scarf around her. I wasn't aloud to see her so I came in as a waiter and no one noticed, just my lovely wife. She glared at me and laughed. She pinched me and stepped on me with her very high heels in killed so much.

14th may 2010. Our wedding.

I was so nervous. I walked in and signed the paper. We were officially married. I remember taking her in this apartment for the first time. She was so shy, so beautiful. I kissed her forehead and leaned in. We were happily married for nearly a year she found out she was pregnant and gave birth to our beautiful daughter. Aliyah! It was the happiest day of my life I was so happy.

26th January 2012

We dropped Aliyah down Alesha's parents house by that time khadijah was married to Zakir. We entered the doctors clinic to get the best news of Alesha being 5 pregnant again. We were so happy. Aliyah having a baby brother or sister. Alesha was craving for some stuff so we went to to buy them. A woman was flirting with me and Alesha got so angry. I found it funny but she didn't. She was driving still angry at me then a car came.
We ended up in hospital I was okay I had some cuts but the biggest one was on my forehead that I hide. Alesha was in a critical condition.

Everyone was crying and praying. Aliyah was crying her eyes out.

The doctors came out and said..
"Sorry sir but you wife has lost her memory and by the looks of it, it's permanent. Also sir your son had died." I couldn't take it anymore, I just fell on the ground.
I heard gasps and the crying come louder.

"She was pregnant." My mum said.

"What do you mean my wife is fine." I said grabbing the doctor by his collars.

"She is out of danger sir you can see her." He said and left.

We all came inside I was right at the back with Aliyah.

"Mama.." Alesha said.
Everyone started to smile to think she got her memory back. She hugged everyone and then it was me.

"Uhh who are you omg I don't have my scarf, get out. Leave the baby." She said.

"Uh do you remember us." I said.

"No." She started to rub her head and fainted.
The doctors ran in and said
"Too much stress is bad for her she could die like that."

"Just leave Faisal I don't want anything to happen to my little sister." I got angry and punched and said

"She is my wife." He pushed me and said that she was his sister. That how I left. I felt wetness on my cheeks I was crying. I look at Alesha and she had dried up tears.