7: Day out with Faisal 2!

Alesha's POV:
It's shopping time again! So basically my day went on like this..
"Yo Alesha you getting that green dress for me" Faisal says with a smirk swear down I want to smack that smirk off his face it's so irritating. I bet Zaydeer has a nice smirk.
"I'm just saying cause I wanna pay for my own clothes I've got my own money..... yo don't blank me!"

"First all Mr Karim don't yo me I will blank you if I want and why the hell are you talking like a retarded kid thinking he is cool! You know what you're so sad. I feel sorry for the guy I mean girl who is gonna marry you. Omg Mr Karim you know go back and be your nice self. Like yesterday. So you think this sounds cool yo Faisal bro sup g, I'm good had dis maths test yeh it was so hard yeh but that was about a week ago all the answers were 21... Vroom vroom" I said that realised I made such a fool of my self.

"We are here for your wedding stuff and you are being so immature my combining some of the vines. That's sad Miss Alam that's sad.. Did you make me laugh?... barely! " Faisal ends up laughing so had that he becomes red, he looked like he was going to explode like blood flying everywhere. Wait he just said I didn't make him laugh then why is he laughing?

" Hello you look like you are gonna explode and bruh thanks for talking like your normal self no yo. But listen you said I didn't make you laugh but you're exploding so I di-" interrupted by the one and only Faisal

"Urgh excuse me gurl! don't think I'm laughing at your pathetic vine combination paragraph I was laughing at the barely I used to give you an answer. You know it was funny right" he goes all feminine on me swaying his hips and dragging his index finger left and right.

"Don't you dare go sassy on me I swear I'm gonna kick you hard you wouldn't have a chance to say rest in peace" I say confused.

"Omg no need to go all manly on me. I-I scared" he said very quietly.
I glared him and continued shopping. I found this lush royal blue saree for mum and a similar anarkali for Tanya and Zahra. For the boys dad brother and him, I found this grey suit with with a royal blue tie matching mum, Tanya's and Zahra clothes that's the wedding day done. Mehendi I found clothes for him and Zakir Bhai. Dad will wear a simple sherwani similar to the boys it's the same actually. Mum and Tanya are wearing sarees just mums a less heavy then Tanya and Zahra.

My turn I didn't know what to wear and what to buy so I thought I leave it to the groom side to chose that's what they do. All together £1000 plus was spent. I didn't get shies for them too nor matching scarfs or jewellery. I went and bought some shoes and jewellery. Extra £300 it's my wedding!! I hope I made a good decision my letting Zaydeer choose my clothes! The last time he chose that engagement dress.

Me and Faisal were arguing a lot today but the one I got pissed off at was when he called me brother to him!

"Salaam long time no see brother" Faisal says out of the blue...

"You called m-" I'm trying to speak.

"Wasalaam Faisal what's happening in your life it looks like your married asalamuailakum Bhabhi." What this brother, didn't say Bhabhi!

"Nah this is my hijabi brother he is a bit tapped in the head. Sh-he is already engaged so yeh. I have gotta go now bye." Faisal ran, with all the bags in his hands. He knew he was going to get it.

If you think I ran after him then that's a nope. I actually went in the home and supplies store and got a broom. After I got a broom I started to run to Faisal. I caught up to him and started to beat the shit out of him without touching him.

"You called m brother you told a guy I'm a boy, you called me tapped in the head oh Faisal I can go into jail for killing you-" interrupted but not again.

"I I d" Faisal began.

"Shut your mouth I'm going to speak with no one cutting me off ok. Look at all these people looking at us well me beating a over grown man with a broom. Oh yeah I hate it when people cut me off so don't interrupt me when I'm speaking ok. Did I make my self clear (yes from Faisal that really ticked me off) I said not to interrupt me you earned yourself another whack with a broom. Idiot. Get me some good and take me home."
I finished shouting at him and went inside the car.

"Mhmm that's good you eat and then take me home." Faisal nods and eats his burger.

"Ok now we can be normal! " I said to Faisal while knocking on the door.

"Yeh that's good" Faisal says and smiles I genuinely smile at him back and the door opens.

"Hello Ello there Faisal you look like you got beaten up and Alesha why do you have a broom? I know she beat you up with it!" my brother laughs and take the bags out of Faisal hands and places them inside.

I give my brother a glare and pick up the broom. I guess you know what happens to Zakir Bhai!!