3: Surprise!

Alesha's POV:

I open the door!

"Omg" I scream and dropped the hot tea that fell out of my hand and burnt it.

Before i hug this man in front if me I examine him from too to bottom. He had blue jeans and tight top looked very handsome, I hug this man so tight that he might die!

"Bhaiyaaaaaaaa" I say still hugging him about to cry. Oh my big brother is here oh how much I missed him! Why did he come early! I look up and see a guy with a hoodie looking at my hand that I burnt with a worried expression. I immediately lower my gaze and let go of my brother. One by one every member or my family started hugging my brother. I look at this man who looked familiar and it turned out to Faisal Karim urgh why is he here? I go to the kitchen and make tea. Someone taps me on the back and it turns out to be the person who I least expected, Mr Karim

"What the hell do you want and why the hell are you in my house with your bloody suitcase?" I say to him waving my hand like a crazy lady.

Faisal face expression goes from hurt to smirk and uncontrollably laughter.

"I'm here because I'm your brothers best friend when he went Dubai, also I went to my apartment and it wasn't finished yet, so your bro let me stay here" he says to me

"Oh ok then but let me make a rule don't come near me within 1 metre no actually 2 metre ok and let me tell you I still haven't finished the shop incident" I say looking down at me hand, I finished making tea and hand it out to everyone and I made Faisal take his.

"Zakir Bhai why did you come two weeks early?" I say drinking tea

"Well I heard you might get married so i need to check this boy out if he is perfect for my little sister and you know I will check this guy out until I find any faults in him! But by the looks of it he seems perfect for you so it's ok" he says but out of nowhere Faisal starts choking after he heard I might be getting married and looks at me in shock.

I leave them downstairs and go up stairs and just sleep.

I wake up and see it's morning I go downstairs only to hear my mum going hyper.

"That lazy girl where is she still sleeping?" My mum says

"What's wrong ?why are you so hyper?" I say trying to help her.

"Zaydeer is coming today at three and you woke up at 12pm what's are your in laws going to say?" She says

"Let me tell you one thing they are getting me and whatever my habits are they are going to have to live with it, I'm not going to change it for them" I answer

"Go upstairs and get changed" she says pushing me to the stairs I was about the fall but Faisal caught me on time but let go immediately. I made a run for it upstairs.

I've decided that I'm going to wear a blue butterfly abaya with my white hijab, I wear a little bit make up because they need to like the real me, not the fake me. I put eyeliner on my waterline and the mascara and my sleek matte me in birthday suit on my lips.

I look at myself in the mirror and look for quite a while I have to say I looked good!! I opened the door checking the time 2:30pm wow time went so fast. As I'm going down the stairs Faisal looks at me top to bottom I started to feel uncomfortable. But then he left without saying anything with a hurt expression on his face.

Faisal Karim's POV

She looked gorgeous. I shouldn't say that she is getting married to someone and to her brothers eyes he is perfect. The door opens and I see the a man who I least expected. Zaydeer khan was no other then the guy who made my friend pregnant and left her. How can he marry Alesha? He might have changed but still knowing Zakir he would ask for proof. I can't give him proof because my friend died.