10: Wedding diasters!

Alesha's POV:

Today is my wedding day, but I had the strangest dream ever. I was happy with a husband and a daughter, but the guy wasn't Zaydeer it was...

"The beautician is here" Tanya comes all dressed up looking beautiful.

"Uh ok then let me get changed in my wedding clothes." I say, I got changed and let yeh beautician do what ever she wanted with my hair and face.

"Now your done you look very good Mashallah!" The beautician says. I was shicked she was a Muslim she didn't look like a Muslim, she wore a shirt dress type thing showing her legs and everything. But who I'm i to judge she was beautiful.

"Aww thank you, you done an amazing job!" I say truthfully.

"Ah you look good sister." Tanya says.

"You too." I say.

I walked downstairs and my mum cake up and hugged me. Then my dad.
I was in the car to go to the hall, I don't know why I was looking for Faisal I couldn't see him I didn't care. Did I!

Anyways I seen khadijah she looked stunning I looked over to see Zakir Bhai his eyes were popping out from his socket I mentally laughed. So I went to one of the rooms in the hall just waiting all by my self. Looking through the windows to see khadijah and Zakir Bhai taking freely. I opened the door a little to here what they were saying.

"Ope she gets it back." Khadijah says.

"She will babes she will!" Zakir Babi said. From k-kha-dijah straight to babes. I missing something, really important.

"Hubbylove you know I love you and when she is better I will come back, inshallah." Khadijah says.

Hubby love I muttered and closed the door. Married? Huh? I ate some food. Random aunties came over to me and fed me, hugged me. Congratulated me. So I was waiting, basically everyone was waiting for Zaydeer's family. He is coming. Dad comes in the room and tell me that he isn't coming and passes me the note he sent.

I didn't realise that I was crying when my dad says

"Please marry Faisal you life will be better, and when your better you will realise that!" Why?

"Why should I marry Faisal huh nothing wrong with me I'm fine. I'm fine." I say more to myself.

"Alesha snap out of it he isn't coming, wipe your tears and marry him. please beta (child) please." My dad shakes me and holds his hand.

"No I don't want too please why me? Why did he leave me? I thought he he said he would marry me? I'm his that's what he said no one can take me cause I'm his?" I say crying.

"Alesha he isn't for you he doesn't deserve you once you get better you will now that." My dad says

"Dad what about Faisal does he think this is fine." I say why would he agree.

"He agreed yesterday!" My dad signed.

"Yesterday this happened a day before my wedding and no one bothered to tell me, why?" I scream.

"Calm down Alesha are you going to marry him or not." My dad says.

"Yes baba!" I say. Why did I say yes why?! I look in yeh mirror to fix my self up. Even though I've been crying for about one hour my make up was still in place!

The nikkha was done. I was walking up to the stage to hear people mutter saying her fiancé ran away there must be problem with her. Wrong groom and other nonsense.

Faisal held my hand and squeezed it tightly. I looked up at him and he smiled. I looked back down. Everything was done the stage looked nice but it didn't feel like a wedding feeling. Khadijah's niece ran up to Faisal and said

"Baba is this mama!?" What

"Aliyah uh..." Faisal was speaking. Aliyah is that little girl I seen inside kadijahs wallet. She looked one years old. This girl looked 4 years old and also like me. I looked at Faisal then back and aliyah who is smiling.

"Baba tell me tell me is this mama?!" What?