9: The day before my big day.

Alesha's POV:

It has been a couple of weeks now after the Zaydeer meeting. We talked to each other and he said he was excited to get married to me.

"Mum when is Alesha going to know the truth about y-" I hear my mum, Tanya and the rest of my family talking about something even khadijah and Faisal were there.

"We will tell her later it doesn't make a difference to her it will to you beta." She's says I can hear walking. Who is she referring too? Anyways I got bored and decide to go back.

Faisals POV:

"Can't we tell her the truth she deserves to know what if she finds out the truth later when she is marr-" I was interrupted by Zakir.

"But after what happened she doesn't remember you or-" Zakir gets cut off by Aunty

"Son don't say her name it will just hurt me and everyone else in this room." She says t crying.

"How can someone forget their loved ones that's to 4 years." I whisper

"We should tell her." I say raising my voice a little.

"She deserves to know that she has a husband and child who is nearly 4 years old?" I say

"What about Aliyah she asks for who her mother is, what should I tell her. Darling your mums getting married again to a stupid jerk. She doesn't remember us. How the hell do you guys think I feel when my wife is getting married right in front of my eyes when she has a husband who loved and loves her with all his life. I left her when I heard she is going to have a hard time getting her memory back I left her. But when I seen her at the dentist I couldn't help but fall in love with her again. I had to get back in her life. But why is she getting married. She has a bloody daughter, who she loved. You guys don't know the reason she got in the accident and how I was involved.." I say crying . I look up and see everyone on the floor sitting down. While Alesha is upstairs with khadijah.

"What did you do to her to make her forget you and your daughter, you might have done so bad that's why she forgot you." Zakir says pushing me. I pushed him back on the ground and told him to shut up.

"Basically on that day we were coming to your house to pick Aliyah up. Before we came we went to get ice cream. Some girl flirted with me and Alesha seen she got angry and left. I told her it wasn't how it seemed she didn't believe. I got angry and said your just jealous so calm down please. Also she was driving and when she is angry she is dangerous at driving." I stiffed a laugh like the others. I looked at the ring on my necklace I haven't wore for nearly 4 years and start playing with it. Just looking at it makes me cry.

"This ring is my wedding ring the ring I don't wear but keep at all times!" I say crying harder looking at the ring,

"But then she said your right I was jealous and she loves me, I replied back and then......" I try to speak no words where coming out.

"Then the accident happened." Khadijah comes with a letter. uncle takes the letter and reads it then it passed through everyone then it reached me. I read the letter and got happy.

"How can he do this?" Uncle screams.

"What's going to happen?" Zahrah and her husband say.

"Zakir, Alesha she is....." khadijah goes and hugs her husband tightly. She even forgot that her brother is married to her best friend.

"My daughter, my daughter." Aunty screams.

"Wait who is with Alesha!" Zakir says looking at khadijah.

"Don't worry she fell asleep!" Khadijah says looking at her husband lovingly that's how me and Alesha were even more cuter and loveable.

"What's going to happen now." I whispered.

"We have to do the right thing for Alesha and you my son." Uncle says looking at me. Then everyone looks at me.

"You are going to marry your wife again!" He smiles.

Alesha's POV:

I wanted to hear more what they were saying but I was so tired. Khadijah came again I wondered doesn't her mother say anything that she stays in my house more then she does at hers.

"I won't to know what's going on downstairs." I say.

"Stay let me do you henna." She says and does my henna until I fall asleep.

Khadija's POV:

I told her I'm doing her henna. So she stayed and fell asleep. I didn't want to write 'z' on her palm so instead I wrote 'f' I hope she doesn't kill me. I heard the door lightly knocking so I go and open the door and see a guy in a hoodie looking down giving me a note. I closed the door and went inside where everyone was and handed uncle the note. Everyone got angry then I read it. I ran to my husband and hugged him as tightly as I could and he hugged back.

They all looked at Faisal when uncle decided to say

"You are gong to marry your wife again!" He smiles at Faisal Bhai.
I looks at Faisal Bhai and he looks so happy.

Alesha is not going to kill me for writing 'f' on her palm I wrote the right guy.
How is she going to react.

"Umm Zakir can you drop me off home." He smiles and says yes.

"I miss you khadijah I haven't seen you after I came from Dubai and you haven't been staying with me too." He pouts and I laughs pecking him in the cheek.