13: yes or no

Alesha's POV:

Hmm, I woke up, having the worst sleep ever. I sat up and looked to my right to see Faisal sleeping in the sofa his back facing me. I really want to know the truth. I was checked under my pillow, to get my phone. I got it out and found a miss call from Zaydeer. I hate him so much. I hate him. But I hate Faisal more.

I got up out from the bed and went to the bathroom. After I was done, I came back to the room. To see Faisal looking at a picture. He looked up and threw the picture away, ripped into tiny pieces.

He was going to walk off, when I grabbed him from the shoulder and pushed him back.
He looked at me the. Started to laugh.
"Hey when did you get this much strength huh, wtf are you? A man or a woman. I'm confused tell me." I looked at him.

"I'm a woman." I say.

He looked at me top to bottom and says "really I can't tell." I felt uncomfortable under his stare.

"Tell the truth." I say his smile falls, then goes angry.

"You don't need to know." he says.

"I have the right to know I'm your wife in islam and by law." I shout.

"Well your nothing to be just on papers doesn't give you the fuc- bloody right to ask for my life." he shouts louder than me.

"Do not raise your voice at me, Mr Karim." I move closer to him and point my finger in my face.

He moves my finger and gets his in my face. "Your my wife so act like one you can wake the whole neighbourhood up." I move his finger and stare at him, he does the same then pushes me gently out the way.

"You, I. hate. you with all my heart." i say.
For some reason it killed me when I said that to his face. I looked up to meet his gaze. It looked upset and sad.

"And me, my love. Hate. you. more." he says and slams the door. Then I hear the front door close with a thud. He left me.

And me, my love. Hate. You. More was repeating it self in my brain. if he hated me why would he say love. But he hates me, why does it hurt.

Faisal Karim's POV:

"You, i. hate you with all my heart she says. I felt my heart break into a million pieces.
She looks up.

"And me, my love. hate. you. more." I say before leaving I look at her she looks hurt but then angry as she turns her head around. I slam the door, and nearly broke the front door of my apartment. I went in my BMW and drove to my mums house and ran to get Aliyah.

"Baba where you went?" She says.

"What?" I chuckle. She looks up and tries to figure out something to say.

"Um Aliyah baba had work and mama is angry." I sigh.

"Does mama like me?" She whimpers.

I felt me heart break. Wow. My heart has been breaking a lot hasn't it. It is all because of Alesha.

"What no she loves you so much she is just angry with me. baba be naughty you see." She looks at me and giggles and waddles off to the other room.

"So Bhai how was Alesha?" Khadijah says.

"She hates me." I say.

"What." She says her eyes popping out.

"Also I told her I hate her back, more then she hates me.." I say crying on my sisters shoulders.

"What did you exactly say?" She says wiping my tears, while I wipe hers.

"And me, my love. hate you more." I said. I never cried not even when my grandmother cried not in front of people even if it is my family. Ever since Alesha came I turned into a emotional fool.

"I love you Alesha." I whispered.

"I know she loves you back." Khadijah says. I look at her and smile.

"I luub you khalid." I say to khadijah.

" I luuuurve you to faizza." She says and hugs me. The bursts out laughing, then, I joined.