6: a day out with Faisal!

Alesha's POV:

My engagement was such a amazing experience, too bad my bestie khadijah wasn't here. She is coming in 1 week! I can't wait to play Cupid with her and Zakir Bhai. I really want her to become my brothers wife and I will make her my brothers wife. Wow I properly sound like a weirdo. Anyways I have to go shopping and find some stuff for the wedding. In 6 weeks. I don't know what I want to wear maybe a red lengha Gish I'm so excited. Anyways I am going shopping with Faisal as my car is getting repaired and Faisal was being the gentlemen he is offered to be my servant for the whole day.

I come downstairs and see Faisal waiting for me eating a banana. Shit I did not have my breakfast yet. So I run in the kitchen and whip me some cereal and stuff it all in my mouth. I look up and see Faisal taking a picture of me with my mouth full and milk in my mouth. I was wearing a blue jeans and peach cardigan top with a peachy scarf on my head with some brown boots. I swallowed my food. I was washing my bowl and turn around and see Faisal going out to his car. After two minutes I run to his car and go inside. Faisal has a black Mercedes and black BMW. He owned two. I never asked why he has two. I going to ask him in the right time. So Faisal opens his car door the Mercedes and pulls me in.

When we were entering the shopping centre so many girls were looking at Faisal I turned around and grabbed Faisal by my side, he seemed so shocked. That shut those sluts up. Was I feeling jealous..? Omg I was! do I have feelings for Faisal i don't know?!!
I was walking with Faisal beside me and went inside this one shop that even Tanya hates coming inside with me. I was 100% sure Faisal will kill me. The amount if time I take in this one shop will be outrageous. This isn't any old make up shop where I go in and buy lipsticks and come out, this shop will take at least 1hr of me looking around and trust me 1hr is not enough. So I though I have the whole day to shop so I might as well spend it my favourite shop.

I went inside and was walking near the mac cosmetics and was putting in all the products in this bag they give for the extreme shoppers like me. I went to the sleek cosmetics and got the contouring kit I'm medium and got some brushes with it. I was telling Faisal which lipstick should I get out of the deep red and hot pink lipstick. H said none and he was starting to pick out really nice nudes, pink and purples. I fell in love at first sight. Gosh I put all the lipsticks in the bag. I was looking at Faisal for about two minutes because he seemed shocked I almost filled to big bags with make up.

"Wow how much will that cost Alesha" Faisal said clearly not understanding

"This is nothing Faisal I buy more" I say smirking

"What you don't need make up your beautiful anyways!" He said omg he is so nice I placed my bag on the floor and hugged him in the shop he didn't respond but then gradually I felt a hand in my back. So he was hugging me back. It felt like 2 minutes we hugged I had all butterflies and frogs in my stomach jumping and fluttering around.

"What the hell you spent £439.67 on make up I feel sorry for your husband" Faisal said scanning the receipt.

"Aww me too he has to deal with it like you dealt with it" I said pushing him.

"You think it was torture for me I actually liked it" Faisal said

"I'm shocked" I was dragging Faisal to the Asian wedding shop. So Faisal is going to help me me choose my wedding dress mehendi dress and dresses fir everyone else.
I think Tanya is right I think a lot about Faisal. Anyways ,ek and Faisal walk in and the the lady says something that makes me blush.

"You guys are so cute husband wife or fiancée, boyfriend and girlfriend. You children are going to be beautiful" the old lady said. I was going to say something when a male voice came to place and an arm was placed by my waist.