8: Khadijah with secrets

Alesha's POV:
Khadijah is coming today. Khadijah is coming today. I was singing in the kitchen. Picking on my big brother that she is coming today. He was blushing so much what a cutie. Anyways my wedding is coming up soon so.., I'm excited. I finished my shopping ect.

"Bhai do you think khadijah is coming down ours" I was nudging him in the stomach.

"I don't know she is you friend." He said.

"What's going in here who is this lucky girl? Zakir" Faisal pops out of nowhere and start wiggling is eyebrows at Zakir.

"You don't want to know." Zakir mutters under his breath.

The door was ringing so I decided to open it.

"Khadijah your here" I scream and hug her

"K...khadi..jah" Zakir's Bhai goes all red and starts stuttering awwwwww.

"I'm here Alesha" she said. She greet everyone and went upstairs.

"I can't believe your getting married to Zaydeer!" She said what's wrong with Zaydeer he is so nice and my wedding is coming up.

"What's wrong with him I mean everyone hates him but I'm getting married to him" I say

"I don't want you to get married boo I wanted you to get married to someone I know who will look after you" I start to laugh.

"It's not my fault you came late" I say

"You know I've got a big brother Alesha do your remember anything about him?" she said while I was drinking water that I brought up with me.
I just sprayed water everywhere what.

"You've got a big brother and I don't know." I say very shocked.

"Listen I'm going to tell you something just listen when the time is right! but do you remember the accident you had couple years ago when you were 18?" She said.
I actually remember but I couldn't remember anything afterwards

"Yeh" I say.

"You were in the car with my brother, you were m-" she was going to say something but then her mum phine and she had to go.

I was left in my room confused. She had a brother but who is he. who was he to me?

I went down stairs and was taking her to the door when she said something that shocked me.

"Bhai your apartment is fixed and mum wants to see you" she went kissed his cheek and went out.

Faisal is khadijah's brother!!! My head started spinning and all I seen was blackness.

"Do you think she got her me-" Faisal softly spoke.

"You came late bro" my brother said quietly.
I look up and see Faisal looking at a ring on this chain around his neck. Water splashed on my hand it was a tear that came from Faisal. He ran out and then my brother went chasing him. I heard him mutter something. I just noticed he had a ring necklace actually I. I ticked it before.

What was that about? What was Faisal late for? My head started to hurt again and I fell asleep.

2hours later.
I woke up thinking about that ring I had a similar one I think I don't know.

"Your awake now" someone said.

"Zaydeer your here?" I said

"Humph hmm I'm not aloud to see my fiancé when she needs me" he said

I smiled and blushed a bit.

"I'm happy I can make you smile and blush" he said.

"It's not that's listen are you ready for the wedding" I say

"Huh yeh I am I think" he says

I frowned.

"Yes or no." I say to him getting angry.

"Umm no but hear me out I'm just nervous I will marry you no matter what." He smirks and leaves me. Will I get married to Zaydeer. Will he leave on the wedding day in the hall. Bring shame to my family.

"Alesha hey don't worry I'm engaged to you so I'm going to get married to you aren't I" he says laughing making me smile.

"I actually can't wait to be yours Zaydeer." I say smiling looking at the door frame to see Faisal with a hurt expression that brings my smile immediately down. I keep looking at him until he leaves almost crying. Why the chocolate fudge was he crying for!

"You were smiling a second ago and now it's disappeared whys that, what are you looking at?" He says looking at the door frame were Faisal was.

"Huh it's nothing really it's nothing." I say

"Alright then I should be going now bye love." Zaydeer leaves. He called me love. It ha smile on my face I drifted off to sleep.

Khadijah is 22 the same age as me.
Faisal is the same age as Zakir Bhai 25.

I swear down there is something my brother and family are hiding from me from the accident part.

"Alesha you ok" tmy mum hugs me " while my dad stroked my hair.

Tanya comes with chocolate and a smile. Everyone was here my big sister Zahrah and her husband.

"Alesha you ok." my brother in law asks me holding the cutest baby ever. My nephew!
Khadijah came down again and took me out for ice cream.

"I'll pay!" I say

"No you won't I am." khadijah says. Taking out her wallet I grab her wallet and pay the waiter who was laughing at our childish behaviour. I looked inside her wallet and see a picture of a little girl smiling maybe a couple of months. She looked so familiar but I can't remember who does she look like. I went through my phone and seen the baby pictures of Yaseen, Tanya and me. I looked at the child in khadijahs wallet and looked at the picture of me when I was about 7 months. The baby looked like me. Khadijah stood up and seen what I was looking at, smiling.

"Whose this?" I say to khadijah her smile turned into a frown.

"You don't remember? well how could you she is my niece." Alright wait let me find out about her family now.

"Alright.. Ok tell me about your family cause clearly I can't remember your family." I say.

"I've got one big brother Faisal me and my two sisters Maria and Safia, Faisal went Dubai and came back his apartment is getting renewed so that's why he is staying with you. He isn't staying with us is because our house was empty and no one knew he was comin when we were in Pakistan." She says.

"Oh yeh this baby is Aliyah, my cousin brothers daughter." She says closing her eyes.

So many question I have on my mind. But it might be something and it might be nothing..