12. Bad Intentions 2

{bad girl au, dark, sexual tension}

I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue.
I'm built for it. All the abuse.
I've got secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows.
⤝❁⤞

Stealing from Jeon Jungkook was one of the easiest things Chaeyoung had ever done. He had been like putty in her hands, conforming to everything she wanted him to do without ever questioning her intentions. Not only did he lead her directly to the exact diamond she was after, but he also practically stole it for her. All she had to do was tap into her finely tuned acting skills to snatch it from right under his nose.

When she snuck out of his bed that night, she almost felt a glimmer of remorse. Especially at the sight of Jungkook laying there, completely defenseless. Completely oblivious. That was the only time she had ever seen him appear innocent. And that was the same moment she betrayed him.

It didn't take much to crack into his safe. Jungkook was so exhausted from their night together that not even a cannon could wake him. She still kept quiet though as she dialed in the same code Jungkook had put in – not wanting to risk notifying the other Decalcomania gang members about her betrayal.

The safe opened with a little click sound and she let out a long sigh of relief. Quickly, she snuck a glance over in the direction of Jungkook's bed. Suddenly, he let out a small groan, causing Chaeyoung to grow very still. She held her breath, letting a full 10 seconds pass before turning again towards him. When she saw that his eyes were still shut tightly, she finally released that breath.

Very slowly, as if every little movement would trigger some silent alarm, she turned back to the ring. And as her eyes landed on the brilliant jewel, she couldn't help admiring it for a full second.

The 2.51 carat pure, blue diamond in the middle was encased in 2 circular rings of smaller white diamonds. Even in the darkness of the night, they seemed to glow. Like her own personal nightlight. She had never seen anything more beautiful. More tempting. She had stolen tons of money and smaller treasures before, but this one was different. It would be her salvation.

After Chaeyoung hid the ring in the pocket of her sundress, she was tempted to jump down the window. It was only about a 25-foot drop. Child's play. She could do it as quietly and gracefully as a cat. But she couldn't risk the creak of the hinges or the blast of cool air that would undoubtedly flow into the room and rouse Jungkook.

So, she did something truly unconventional. She walked right down the stairs and straight out through the front doors. Again, it was too damn easy. None of the other Decals knew what she had done yet, so they just waved at her as she left, smiling and laughing together. It almost made Chaeyoung burst out into laughter and confess on the spot. Maybe then they would actually be somewhat of a threat. But judging by all the whiskey that was being passed around like water all night, even if she did confess, she doubted any of them would be able to chase after her fast enough.

The first part of her plan had been flawlessly executed. She had played Jungkook like a fiddle and he had danced around exactly as she wanted. But something told her escaping him would be slightly more difficult.

She wasted no time in enacting her next moves. As soon as she was clear of Jungkook's house, she keyed one of his many cars in the garage. She aimed for the least expensive one, which in and of itself was well worth over 100k, not wanted to anger Jungkook any more than she needed to. Because even though he was weak for beautiful women, he was strong in every other sense of the word. Physically, he could snap her neck with two fingers. Reputation wise, he had half the country wrapped around his finger. The other half were terrified of him. So, she didn't forget for a second that what she had done to him was worse than playing with fire. At least when you played with fire there was a slight chance you could avoid the flames. But, after what Chaeyoung had done to Jungkook, she already knew she was going to get burnt bad.