Memories

I closed my photo album. That was years ago, the conversation with Draco. I remember showing him Arctic Monkeys, The Neighbourhood, Harry Styles, and a lot more artists. We had the best of fun, being on the astronomy tower and listening to music and dancing, messing up our hair. Also the sadness of knowing it will never happen again. I'm in 5th year, Slytherin, and I'm enemies with Draco Malfoy, thanks to Astoria Greengrass. She admitted to me she didn't want to be with Draco but simply hated me and wanted me away from him.

She spread rumors about me doing ghastly things to her. She told him I spoke badly about him behind his back. He eventually turned on my, purposely tripping books out of my hands, embarrassing me in front of everyone. I think I saw a guilty look on his face once but I'm probably imagining things. Whenever we're forced to partner up for projects all he does is degrade me.

I'm friends with basically everyone in Hogwarts except for Draco and Astoria. Even Crabbe apologizes every time Draco does something. It's sweet but doesn't help much. 

I'm sitting in the common room when Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Pansy enter. They give me warning glances but it's too late, Draco spotted me. He walks over to me and throws my book. "Sorry about your book but I doubt you were able to read a word of any of the chapters in it." He continues to laugh at me. I look down at my shoes to prevent looking in the eye "thank god you looked away I couldn't stand your ugly face any longer" He spat. Then it happens, tears start to fall from my eyes. 

I look up at him "Maybe if you didn't believe every stupid lie Astoria told you, then bullied me making my anxiety worse causing me to use all my strength to get out of bed and wear a suitable outfit then maybe I wouldn't look like this Draco" my tears continued to flow down my face. His face was a mix of surprise, guilt, and possibly sadness. He reached out to my hand but I snatched it away and began to run to my dorm as I heard Pansy scream at him, "WHAT THE HELL DRACO! IM THIS CLOSE TO MURDERING YOUR ASS".

Im going to go from the girl he didn't want to the girl he cant get,

A/N

PPASNEHJBDJE hey besties so um yes emotional chapter i think? i was on a call with my friend while writing this so that was fun. He wont go to the water park with me fuck u karl. anyway :D so I'm gonna try and upload more frequently since its summer. mkay bye besties drink water and eat and shower and take care of yourselves.