the attic

amandas pov

My dad had invited me to spend the day with him. I had come to his house in the morning because he had classes today and I was going to hang out in them. He was showering so I decided to look around and found myself in the attic.

I looked around, there was old furniture, paintings, potions, boxes, books, and so on. There was a box that caught my eye, with my name and... Harry's name? I walked over to it and carefully opened it. There were baby toys, papers, and pictures. I looked through them, the pictures were of me and harry, there was even one with my dad, Lilly, Harry and me. 

I picked up two papers that looked similar, they were birth certificates. The first was Harry it had his mom and dad's names on it. Mine also had my parent's names, but I was not expecting who my mother was. Lily Evans. 

Once again, just like all those years ago when I received my Hogwarts letter, my head filled with questions. Lily was my mother? Harry's my brother? Wasnt lily with james? I heard a throat clear. It was my dad. I held up my certificate and said "explain". He did

Lily was with James however she found out he had cheated on her so she... did something with Severus. Something happened causing her to have twins harry belonging to James and Amanda to snape. Lily had planned to leave James after the kids were born, however, they died shortly after, they had been murdered. Harry was sent to live with his relatives and Snape left Amanda with the Hutchins so she was raised without knowing all the drama.

While snape held his class, I went to the astronomy tower remembering how much I loved it. I then went to go see Hagrid. However, I needed to tell Harry so I called him. 

It was the next day, I went to the burrow since harry was staying there while his house was being renovated. Everyone was there so I sat everyone down. They sat there processing what I had just said. "You're quite the news breaker, Amanda," Arthur said sipping his tea. 

I was by the lake watching the stars when I heard footsteps and grass crunching. I already knew it was Harry, I felt it. He sat beside me looking at me "I wish I'd known longer" Harry says. I sighed "You and me both". We sat looking at the stars until Harry broke the silence. "Amanda, my dear sister, marrying a ferret" he wailed pretending to cry. I started laughing so hard I was at the verge of crying.

"I don't want to marry him Harry, but I have to, I'm sorry," I say looking into his eyes. "I know," he said hugging me. 

A/N: HEY HOTTIES HEY BESTIES SORRY I DIED I HOPE UR ALL DOING OK I'VE BEEN A BIT BUSY BUT HERE IS SOME JUICY PLOT THING STUFF YES. EAT WELL, DRINK WATER AND TAKE CARE OF URSELVES OR I WILL BE VERY SAD.