Dreadful

A/N: YOOOOOO 100 READS?! ok that's literally insane thank you guys so much wtf i hope u guys are enjoying lmao anyway um yeah enjoy 

- Amanda's POV -

You know, this would be a good morning if I didn't have to go meet Draco in 5 hours. Our wedding is going to be on the 15th of June 2021 (a/n: aka my birthday lmao except I wasn't born this year) so I had a good 4 months.

I got up from my bed, thankfully they let me sleep in my own house and not at Dracos. I played some music from my playlist while showering, One Day by Lovejoy started playing. I went through your usual shower routine first vanilla shampoo then I use organic soap instead of body wash to prevent pimples on my body (it actually works) and then conditioner to help with my curly hair. 

I got out of the shower and did my morning skincare which was really just facial soap, then brushing my teeth. Then I used a hair spray that defined my curls and brushed it through my hair. Draco and I were meeting for lunch so I needed to dress casual but not too casual.

 Draco and I were meeting for lunch so I needed to dress casual but not too casual

I wore this outfit because it was pretty cold today. By the time I had finished getting ready there were 3 hours left. I decided to film a TikTok of me lip-syncing to You Right by Doja Cat ft The Weekend. I made a snack and a smoothie seeing there was about n hour left. When I checked my phone there were some comments on your TikTok.

Comments:

_CereliaEatsCereal_: BESTIEE POP OFF

Liked by Creator

swaggyscarhead: no need to flex your Gucci maam

Liked by Creator

slyth3rin_s3x_g0d: If this is directed towards me then I didn't know you had a man Amanda

Creator: Draco I do not want you.

roneatsfood: uh what does malfoy mean?

Creator: ill explain later.

Scroll to view 53 comments

I closed the app and got into my car when the music stopped and I noticed Hermione was calling me. Since my phone was connected to my car by Bluetooth i answered.

"Hey, Amanda how are you?"

"Hey mione I'm dreadful how are you?"

"I'm concerned what did malfoy mean in his comment on your post what's going on?"

"Were having an arranged marriage in June and I'm on my way now to meet him for lunch because we have to get to know each other"

"Wow okay I wasn't expecting that, do you want to come to the burrow for dinner tonight? unless you have something"

"ill be there I don't have anything after my lunch with ma- Draco. I should probably start calling him that now that I think about it."

"yeah well drive safe and hopefully your lunch doesn't go badly"

"Thanks, mione, see you tonight"

"see you then"

We hang up.

Now it's time to meet the SlYtHeRiN sEx GoD.

I park my car in the parking lot in front of downtown since we agreed to meet by the fountain. I walk over to the fountain dodging children running around and blowing bubbles, teenagers skating around, and adults shopping. I see a head of white hair and immediately know it's Draco, he's wearing a yellow hoodie with dark sweatpants. He has style, who knew? I walk up behind him and yell "dementor, dementor!'' he jumps in fear, and his eyes dart everywhere till he notices my laughter and rolls his eyes.

"Always a pleasure to see you Amanda" Draco mutters. We look around trying to figure out a place to eat when we decide on Entrecote. "I love this restaurant," I tell Draco while looking around. "As do I, they make the best steak," Draco says studying me. "You don't have to be so formal Draco, even though we don't want to get married we are so there's no point in being serious all the time," I state as the waiter approaches.

I ask for my steak to be well done and he asks for his to be medium to well done. We have some bread and then the salad while talking about our jobs, Draco was working with the ministry of magic and I was a broker for high-end houses (that might not sound impressive but it's one of the world's most high-paying jobs). "Ok, Amanda this question will determine whether we will be able to get along.. what are your top 5 movies." Draco declares. I sit up "Ratatouille, Clouds, Tangled, Frozen 2, Nerve" I stare him dead in the eye. He starts laughing "Most of your movies are kids movies but that's not the only reason I'm laughing, I'm laughing because those are also my favorites"

We eat our food and I cant seem to process how well this lunch is going, HOW AM I GETTING ALONG WITH SOMEONE THAT SIMPS FOR APPLES. He gets called for work and I go to an ice cream parlour while I try and understand what the fuck is going on.

A/N: Ok hope u guys likes this chapter, I feel like I'm writing about myself for some reason. Um here's some info about me cuz why the fuck not

Name: Just call me teema, teems or bestie

Pronouns: she/her

Age: young

Languages I speak: English (fluent), Arabic (not that bad), Spanish (learning), and French (learning). I also know how to say shit in german and bitch in Russian. 

Hobbies: Dancing, eating, writing, drawing, shopping, makeup, singing, learning to skateboard.

Also I'm thinking of doing a face reveal if I reach my follower goal of 50k (I made it impossible on purpose)

ok bye.