ignorant ferret

Amandas POV

I'm at the Malfoys again. Yippee! We have to discuss the wedding with our parents, why the fuck do we need to have a discussion every five minutes. I wore a black tight dress with a black leather jacket and black heels. I know I look like I'm going to a funeral, I am, the funeral of my happiness. Imagine having to marry a ferret. Ew.

We walk up to their front door and my dad knocks. Malfoy opened the door wearing a black suit. We're matching. Yay. 

You might be wondering "Oh Amanda why are you so upset you guys were getting along" yeah well would you be happy to be marrying someone you loathe with all your heart? No? Thought so. We were all sitting on the patio looking at the flowers when Lucius said "Well Amanda what do you have in mind for the wedding?" breaking the silence. Everyone seemed to be happy bout this arrangement, even Malfoy. "I want it to be grand, maybe on the beach since it'll be in summer," I suggest taking a sip of coffee. Narcissa humms in agreement. 

I'll spare you the discussion and tell you what we agreed on. The wedding would be on June 18th, on the beach. The colors were mostly bright but also hints of emerald green and gold. I said I'd manage the dress. It was going to be my form of payback. 

Malfoy told me to follow him into the forest next to his house, I did, reluctantly. We arrived at a flower field, it was nice. There was a basket of wine and cheese. Thank fuck for the wine I needed something to help m get through this.

I sat down looking at the flowers. Malfoy set next to me and I was immediately greeted with his cologne which was way too strong, is that even healthy to inhale? He turns his head towards me and All I can think is please don't talk please don't talk please don- "So.." Of course he spoke. Ignorant ferret.

A/N: ALL IM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IS WHY YALL ARENT LEAVING FUNNY COMMENTS AHSJH- anyway hotties enjoy ur day