Staring

A/N: I wrote another chapter yayayayayay also I forgot to mention but I decided this will be in the 8th year and voldy never happened cuz he was busy fucking umbitch anyway enjoy.

Amanda's POV

Okay, let's do this. We exited Hogwarts and made our way to The Three Broomsticks. The girls started giggling. "Amanda all the guys are staring at you," Ginny says nudging me with her arm. I laughed a little because as I looked around the road, I noticed she was right. You all walked into The Three Broomsticks feeling the cool hair hit you which felt nice after being outside in the summer heat. It was weird knowing only a month was left. Also relieving since I finished my exams last week and classes were just for revising before we went out to the real world.

Blaise saw us and called us over smiling, Draco turned around and looked me up and down, his mouth slightly open. You all sat down, you in between Fred and Blaise in front of Draco. We all ordered butterbeer and a big plate of nachos with extra cheese, guac, salsa, and sour cream. Fred whispered in my ear "Draco keeps staring at you it's reminding me of when Ginny bought this muggle doll that was blond and never blinked"  I started laughing and noticed Draco's jaw clench while his grip on his butterbeer hardened. 

I decided it wasn't enough and whispered to Fred "Pretend to whisper something and ill pretend it was something flirty to make Draco even more jealous" Fred nodded when Draco wasn't looking. When Draco was looking again Fred leaned over and said "I don't know what to whisper so uh pickle juice" it took everything not to laugh but I bit my lip (help) and winked. Draco got up and left. mission accomplished. 

We all head back to Hogwarts and went on with our day but slept early since tomorrow I had potions early. The next day I got up and got ready, I wore my uniform and did my hair and makeup like yesterday, and headed to potions and sat next to Oliver. Snape entered. "You all will work in pairs" He started to list the partners "and finally Miss Snape and Mr. Malfoy." He declared. "You will work on amortentia since we all remember how well that lesson went" he commented. Everyone moved to be with their partners and Draco came and sat next to me, I awaited a foul remark but all he mumbled was "may you please get the cauldron while I get the ingredients?" I nodded and got the cauldron and he came back with the ingredients and we started to put them in. He started to stir but it was in the wrong direction "You're doing it wrong" I scoffed "You're meant to stir in the other direction". He began stirring in the correct direction and the potion worked. Draco sniffed and asked "Hey do you have any idea who smells like chocolate, vanilla, and roses?" shit. That's what I smell like. I shook my head no and sniffed, I smelt green apples, books, and Chanel No. 5. No fucking way. I left the class.

-Time skip: after graduation-

I was drinking tea reading my book, relaxing since I didn't have work today. I heard a knock on the door so I walked towards it and opened it, it was my father. My dad had become a lot more happy and warm. I hugged him and welcomed him in. We sat in the kitchen so I made him tea "I love the renovation Amanda the kitchen looks amazing" he smiled. I thanked him and he started to look nervous.

This part is never good.

A/N: I too lazy and skipped because I have ideas so yeah what do u guys think is gonna happen lol also thank you all so much for the support it means a ton and I really hope you guys are enjoying it. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES BESTIES BYE.