slyth3rin_s3x_g0d

- Flashback to Amandas 8th year, graduation -

Amanda had finally graduated. She was bent over packing her things when she noticed something was watching her. She looked up and saw Malfoy staring at her bent figure. "Care to explain why you're watching me pack?" Amanda sneered. "Figured to let you know jobs require people with brains" he stated cooly. Amanda raised her eyebrows "It's too bad you won't have a job Malfoy, now please leave because I know you were hoping this wouldn't be the last time you see me bending over saying your name." Malfoy- stood there with a shocked expression on his face, and walked off. 

 - Present time, Dracos POV -

I had been called to my parents' mansion. I had moved to a separate one not too far away because I didn't want to be too far away from my mother. Call me a mommy's boy all you want but I love her dearly and nothing will change that. I wore a dark suit as I always do when I feel like somethings going on. It's the year 2021 but it still feels like 2002. Wizards and Witches and all other magical people were given immunity against that muggle disease. I opened the app TikTok that Blaise made me download. 

He and Pansy got married and have a little 10-year-old daughter named Cerelia who is too young to go to Hogwarts and I'm quite good friends with her. I follow her on the app so videos of her and Blaise and Pansy are always shoved in my face. On occasion, I'm in her videos and they are quite fun to make. Amanda and Blaise and Pansy are still friends but Cerelia said she has Amanda has her own TikTok but doesn't want me to see it.

I finally, arrive at the mansion and head up the steps. I knock on the door, and mother opens it. They've redecorated with lighter colors, well at least mother has since the father is barely home. There's a lot of yellow flowers in the front garden, and to be honest, I really do like them, so does mother, she constantly tells me about them and it makes me happy to see her so happy. She embraces me in a warm hug. She welcomes me into the kitchen. People are coming over, she doesn't even have to say it, the piles of food make it obvious.

"Mother, unless you've another child on the way Id, like to know who coming," I say smirking. Mother laughs then trails off and her happy expression softens. I frown and look around the white kitchen. She takes a wooden spoon and stirs some soup in a pot, I grow worried. "Mother, what's wrong, is everything ok?" I question taking the spoon away from her and stir the soup.

"When Severus and Amanda get here we'll explain," Father says entering wearing a sweater Cerelia had bought him for his birthday along with jeans and shoes. Father has become more cheerful lately but I quickly remember what he said. "Amanda?" I ask. "Draco I'm your father, not Amanda. Blaise, Pansy, and Cerelia are also coming," he says laughing pulling me into a hug. I hug him back. 

- Amandas POV -

Well shit.

I have to have dinner with the Malfoys. 

I mean at least Blaise, Pansy, and Cerelia are going to be there but I cant seem to figure out why I have to be there. I was told to dress well so might as well dress properly. I wore a long-sleeved black cotton shirt, brown dress pants along with a matching brown jacket and black heels. I applied natural makeup and put my hair in a half-up-half-down style. 

My father was waiting at the bottom of the stairs as I walked down, he looked at me and smiled. I guess its not bad, its just diner, right? I hugged my father, I don't want him to think Im mad at him because I hate Malfoy. I get a notification on my phone so I check and its from TikTok.

slyth3rin_s3x_g0d has followed you.

Now who in Merlins beard is slytherin sex god? I check their account and to my surprise, its Malfoy. Theres a video and I open it, its him and Cerelia doing the Hell Shell trend until Blaise and Pansy burst in and the video ends, then I accidentally double tap. shit. 

A/N: IM SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE ILL MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW BUT WAIT FOR A MINUTE SOME TEA IS COMING BESTIES.