Your kids wont be ugly

A/N: IM BACK BITCHES. ok so we forgot to pay the wifi bill but anyway here's the next chapter and I will inform you I wrote this listening to slowed songs.

- Amanda's POV - 

I've arrived at the burrow. 

There's tall grass and flowers in front of the house, which had been upgraded to a larger, more modern home to suit the family. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer.

"Fred! Stop messing around someones at the door!" I heard Molly scold.

The door opened and I saw Molly had opened it and Fred was behind her with a scary clown mask on and a fake ax. They greeted me along with the rest of the Weasley family, Harry, and Hermione. We were all seated eating when I decided to tell them about Draco.

"Ahem uh guys I need to tell you something," I say sitting up.

Everyone turned to me. The pressure was on. Here goes nothing.

"I and Draco are having an arranged marriage" I mumble.

Everyone stared at me wide-eyed. Great. 

"Amanda Malfoy, that doesn't sound THAT bad, plus you both aren't ugly so your kids won't be ugly," Fred says taking a sip of wine. Everyone bursts into laughter. It wasn't that bad, everyone took it well knowing I was being forced into it.

I get home when I get a text from Draco"

Draco: We need to discuss our house and wedding

Me: Ok well do it tomorrow 

Draco: k

A/N: That ends this chapter sorry it's short but anyway after I finish this fanfic (won't be that soon dw) I'm thinking of making a tommyinnit fanfic so yeah. anyway I have dance class and I'm gonna go shopping so bye besties.