Q & A - CLOSED

*EDIT* There will be more Q & A about me on my Deviantart if you wanna stalk- I mean know more about me xD. So go to there if you really want to.

Haha, sorry. No update, but a touchy feely ask thing to grow closer with people I don't know xD!

So... I was tagged by my friend Ovaryacted to do this Q & A. To be honest, I'm a pretty private person irl, so I probably won't be able to answer anything too personal because of my paranoia, lol (that or I'll give you some absurd answer that is obviously a lie xD).

But, practically anything else is fair game! So ask away, be it academics (lol, I think I'm fairly smart -.-), deep psychology, or other random things! Ahem, I cannot promise that I'll know all the answers though, especially if it's about school stuff, but what the hell, let's do it!

Max is 2 questions per person! I'll close this Q & A when I've felt that I got an adequate amount of questions and answer any questions I get below.

However, I've got one question for all of you first. Haha, do any of you really want to know more, possibly disturbing things, about an idiot like me? xD

With that in mind, shoot! (Not literally please)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Little Note* I sure as hell wish that Wattpad would let you copy comments. ._. I'll just freaking paraphrase.

AlexCasthiel: "What/who inspired you to write a fanfiction?" and "If Kuroko actually does exist and you two were a couple, would you do the things you wrote in your fanfics?"

Me: ...Kuroko. Haha, really. I got this idea for him that literally wouldn't stop bothering until I wrote it (and its sequel). Unreachable and Again were my first two fanfics :D. For the second question, erm for cute fluffy things below R15, sure. I'mma avoid talking about Kuroko in Kuroko no Pleasures. (Let's keep things PG13, Alex)

------

Ovaryacted: "HOW did you become a pervert XD?" and "Who is your fav anime character of all time and why?"

Me: Lol, I'd told Alex this already, but I'm actually not as perverted as my limes/lemons make me seem xD. I'm just a REALLY descriptive person with no control over my use of details and that ends up making things long and dirty. ._. I even have specific writing guidelines to set things up (not gonna go too into it to keep things PG13) for lemons that my perfectionism won't let me compromise, which is why my lemons usually end up longer than my oneshots xD. Anyways, I definitely have gotten at least somewhat perverted because of my irl friends. They're the real perverts here xD. My fav anime character is obviously Kuroko Tetsuya (no duh)! I could go on forever and ever about him, but I'll keep things short and sweet (to my descriptiveness' extent). He has a really kind personality, he has the most adorable dog in the world, his deadpan expression is always amusing, and his smile is amazing. Kuuderes almost always have beautiful smiles.

------

NicoMeier: "Is fanfiction just a hobby for you?" and "Are you considering writing fanfics other than KnB?"

Me: Well, yes it's a hobby that I really enjoy, but school always comes first *sighs*. If I could, I'd love to write 24/7. However,  I wouldn't say that writing is "just" a hobby to me. It makes me happy and so I'd say that it's one of "the" hobbies that I really enjoy most. Actually I do write for other fandoms than KnB. Most of them are on my Deviantart account, but I still mostly have KnB stories heh heh. That anime is just what I'm most into right now and get inspired the most for, but I mainly write for sports animes in general xD. My favorite animes to write for are KnB, Free!, and Haikyuu!! Believe me, I want to write for the other sports anime and different animes too, but most of the time I get ideas for KnB and people request KnB from me the most.

------

grave_digger4: "What fanfictions do you read?" and "What makes you so awesome?"

Me: Lol, it's mostly KnB (and other sports anime), though I also read other fandoms if I run out of things to read. A quirk I have is that I only read reader-inserts if I'm given a choice, since I find it a bit weird being an OC. I'd prefer to just be myself when I read xD. Sometimes people ask me to read their Character x OC fic, and I'm too nice to say no, haha (I'm too soft xD)! But I definitely enjoy x readers a lot more than x OCs. Of course, I don't discriminate against anyone who prefers it the other way. As for the second question, haha I'm glad that you think I'm awesome. I don't think that I'm really anything special though, nor that you really have do anything huge to be awesome. You just need to do the things you like, maybe improve your skills, and make both yourself and others happy while you're at it. But the main thing is to be nice. Pretty much niceness is the necessary piece in being awesome, at least I think :D. (Yes, I'm a cheesy person, I'm sorry xD!)

------

INSANESTALKER: "Top 10 baes in the anime world?"

Me: ...why did I not see this very obvious question coming? God, I'm an idiot xD! I gotta take some minutes for reflection... Okay, instead of putting them into a vertical list, it will be horizontal to save room. ...and the list will most likely be very KnB/sports anime biased xD. 1. Kuroko Tetsuya/Nigou (lol, Nigou is bae too and he and Kuroko come as a pair xD). 2. Kise Ryouta. 3. Oikawa Tooru. 4. Akashi Seijuro. 5. Nanase Haruka. 6. Himuro Tatsuya/Takao Kazunari (a tie between my fav non-GoM players). 7. Yato. 8. Kuroo Tetsurou. 9. Hibari Kyoya. 10. Sawada Tsunayoshi. Anyways, this list is very prone to change as I really get into some animes and fall out of others (except Kuroko will probably stay as #1 for a long, long, very long, did I mention long? time).

------

nichijouevolution: "Your top 10 fanfic authors?"

Me: Okay, I don't know if I can do ten and these names are not necessarily in order: Ovaryacted (Watt), VillainTypeGirl (Dev), Feeniecchi (Dev), AlexCasthiel (Watt), glassxhearts (Dev), possibly-wrong (Dev), interconnecteddream (Dev), Elli-Lie (Watt)... eh that's all I can think of. Some of them may have accounts on both Wattpad and Deviantart, but I just wrote one of their usernames. A lot of them are (senpais that don't notice me) amazing writers from Deviantart though :P.

------

_Kanrachii: "Who are your top 5 fav KnB characters?"

Me: 1. Kuroko (even better if he's with Nigou xD). 2. Kise. 3. Akashi. 4. Himuro/Takao. 5. Riko/Alex. 

 ------

bacanijhay: "If Kuroko asked you to be his date on Valentine's, where will you bring him?" and "Most embarrassing moment?"

Me: For the first question, I dunno. I'm a romantic at heart, but oddly always get embarrassed and uncomfortable if someone talks about mushy stuff to me. So I wouldn't do well with some official, romantic date or whatever. It actually really doesn't take much to make me happy, so I'd be perfectly content just walking around a park with him and Nigou (who is a must have) :D. As to the second question, it's gonna take me a while to think of one, since I don't embarrass myself a lot... Oh, one time I was standing outside of a Victoria's Secret shop waiting for my mom to return some items she'd bought. I didn't need any new bras or underwear, but then my mom came to the shop's exit and held out a ridiculously skimpy bra and thong, saying that they would look good on me. It was just a joke, but no, I did not like that joke. Still scarred for life. Especially since one of the passerbys burst out laughing. I thank god it wasn't any of my schoolmates though.