Christmas Special! - KnB x Reader

A late Christmas Special since I actually wasn't around to post on Christmas Day :P. Anyways, I added a few more characters than the last (Halloween) special. I feel so accomplished.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuroko:

It started out as an innocent prank really. You were shoveling out your driveway with Kuroko who had kindly offered his help. He even brought Nigou over, who was wearing an adorable doggy's jacket. While you two continued the labor, you were hit with some snow. Believing that it was just some snow from the tree overlooking your house, you ignored it and brushed away the cold fluffy material. Only this time you were pelted with an obviously man made snowball.

You turned around to look accusingly at Kuroko who shrugged almost innocently. "Is something the matter, (Name)-chan?"

You would have believed his innocent act if the tips of his lips weren't just tilted upwards the slightest. Also, Kuroko was the only other person near you, unless Nigou could throw a snowball, which you doubted. Thus, you deduced that Kuroko was the perpetrator.

"You shouldn't have started that, Kuroko-kun. You know how competitive I-" Your words were muffled with a snowball to the face. "Oh it's on."

Nigou dove for cover behind a large mound of snow to avoid the onslaught of snowballs you started throwing. With your fiery spirit, you created and chucked snowballs at Kuroko in a breakneck pace. 

Kuroko, noticing that he was obviously going to lose the snowball fight, called for backup. Whistling, he held in a small laugh at how Nigou tackled you, causing you to land face first into a pile of snow. He taught him well.

"That's cheating!" You groaned, and shook the snow off of your hair, wiping away the white flakes that stuck to your face. While Kuroko's guard was down, you grinned and yelled, "My turn!"

You ran straight for Kuroko, and crashed into his body, causing you both to land in the lawn, breaking its pristine, originally untouched blanket of snow. 

Shivering at the cold snow underneath him, Kuroko's nose was noticeably red. Giggling, you decided that you won and gave a quick peck to his nose. You didn't notice the flush of pink that rushed to his cheeks, believing it was due to the cold.

"Let's get some hot chocolate." You said, taking his hand and leading him inside your house. Nigou was following close behind with a wag of his tail.

-------------------

Kagami:

"You're sick." Kagami stated, eyebrows twitching.

"No, I'm not." You stubbornly replied, refusing to go home. You two had planned a date today, but if you were ill, then you'd have to cancel the plans. Kagami always had basketball practice while you had soccer, so there wasn't many times for the two of you to be together alone.

"You're sneezing and coughing! You also have a fever!" Kagami growled, checking the temperature by placing his hand to your forehead. "Okay, I'm taking you back home."

"But-"

"No arguing, dammit!" He spoke gruffly, and picked you up. "Stop struggling. I just don't want you to get any worse than you already are."

"Fine." You gave up, knowing that it was impossible to win against Kagami when he was determined to do something. 

Arriving at your house, Kagami set you down onto your bed. Before he left the room, he commanded, "Get changed and I'll go make some soup."