Kissing Bug - Himuro Tatsuya x Reader

Note - Ahem, PG13 scene. Oh, forgot to say that you call Kagami and Himuro by their first names in the narration because you had lived in America and therefore use the first name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alex! I heard you're going back to Japan again! Can I come with you, please?" You begged, widening your (e/c) eyes for a cute, pleading expression. 

"Okay! But you know the deal! Say it!" She commanded excitedly.

"Yes... mom."

"Ahahahaha, there's that sweet name! You haven't called me that in forever!"

"But Alex! I'm almost as big as you now and it's weird to call you 'mom' when you look like you could be my friend or sister!" You whined. You see, you were adopted by Alexandra Garcia at age five. Of course, that meant you had also met Himuro Tatsuya and Kagami Taiga when they became your mother's apprentices in basketball.

"Alright, alright. Now give Alex a kiss!" She hugged you before kissing you right on the mouth. It wasn't anything at all unusual to you, considering that you've lived with her for most of your life. ...you had even caught the kissing bug from her.

"Can we go now, Alex?" You asked. She agreed and you two packed up your things and drove to the airport.

You'd just arrived at Akita, Japan. You couldn't wait to see Tatsuya and Taiga again. You haven't seen them in years. The last time you saw them was when they became rivals. You didn't particularly enjoy how the rivalry was hurting the family, but you'd heard from Alex that they've made up.

Traveling to Yosen, the school where Alex had told you that Tatsuya went, you were instantly blocked by incredibly tall people. The giant purple haired figure caught your eye the most.

"Gah! Dammit, I can't find Tatsuya with all these titans in the way!" You grumbled childishly.

"Eh? You know Muro-chin? He's on my basketball team." The slightly dopey boy stated while chewing on some maiubou. "My name's Murasakibara Atsushi and I can take you to him if you want."

"Yeah! Thanks so much Atsushi!" The purple haired teen looked slightly surprised at how you called him by his first name, but he didn't really care too much. He was used to it from Himuro.

Anyways, he took you to the Yosen gym, where you spotted the familiar boy. He had grown in the past few years. Now he was taller than you, causing you to pout a bit. That was so unfair, you'd always been able to use him as an armrest, but now... Eh, forget it! It's Tatsuya!

"Tatsuya! I've missed you!" You called, running over to him. You were about to plant a kiss on his mouth, but he stopped you by putting a finger on your lips.

"(Name), it's nice to see you again, but it's not customary to kiss people in Japan. I thought Alex would've told you by now." He states calmly with a smile. 

"Awww, but Tatsuya, I haven't seen you in so long! You should've at least let me have a peck!" You complained, clinging to him.

This big, oddly ape-like man in the background was crying for some reason. He was muttering about how "guys like Himuro always get all the girls". You were rather amused.

"So Tatsuya, where's Taiga? I want to see him too!" You cried out happily. You noticed the way he suddenly stiffened. "Oi, Tatsuya, I thought you'd gotten over your whole rivals but not brothers thing."

"Ah, no that's not it." He replied, without actually telling you his reasoning.

"...are you going to tell me why or not?" You asked, but he just ignored you. "Hmph, meanie! I'll go find Taiga by myself then! Alex said he went to Seirin!" You began walking off - in the correct direction, though you didn't know that. You realized that Tatsuya was accompanying you. "Why are you following me?"

"To make sure you don't get lost. You've always had a bad sense of direction. In fact, you're going the wrong way as we speak." He lied. "Here, follow me."

You two went all over town. It was almost like a date actually. You two got ice cream and he paid for it all. Tatsuya also took you to the market where he bought you this little keychain of a basketball. However, you two never saw Taiga.

"Tatsuya, where's Taiga? Are you sure you're not the person with a bad sense of direction?" You complained. "Oh! There's Taiga right over there! I guess you did know where you were going!" 

Himuro groaned inwardly. He had been trying to keep you away from Taiga all this time, but the said boy just happened to coincidently be passing by today. The reason why he was attempting to prevent you from seeing Taiga? Well this is why:

You skipped over to Taiga, screaming his name and scaring him to death. "Taiga! It's nice to see you again!" You stood on your tiptoes to kiss him, only to be pulled back into a hard chest - Tatsuya's. He began to drag you away. "H-hey, Tatsuya, I wasn't finished giving Taiga his greeting! Tatsuya!"

After pulling you away, he lifted up your chin and slammed his lips down on yours. "Tatsuya!" He kissed you hard and passionately, until you were running out of air. He only pulled back once you were lacking too much oxygen to speak.

"I don't really appreciate how you have to greet everyone with a kiss." He stated. Tatsuya was wearing a pokerface, but you could see the anger hidden in it.

"B-but Tatsuya, I-"

He kissed you again to interrupt you, this time running his tongue against your bottom lip and entering your mouth. You moaned slightly and kissed back with equal fervor. 

Pulling away, you grumbled, "T-that wasn't fair! K-kissing me to shut me up. Why do you care about who I kiss, Tatsuya? You didn't even let me kiss you when I first saw you today!"

"...I'm sorry but I didn't want you to kiss me, because I feared that I would not be able to hold back. But, I guess I still failed. If you ever get the need to kiss someone, then allow me. Only I'm allowed to help satisfy your kissing bug."

Oh, so he was jealous.