Halloween Special! - KnB x Reader

GoM (and Partners) x Reader

*Just the main partners. I sadly don't have enough time to write for everyone on the teams.

*Unfortunately I can't write for any of Akashi's main Rakuzan partners because I don't know them that well yet. I don't want to write for someone I'm not familiar with and kill their character.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuroko:

"Come on everyone! We need to set things up by 8:00 pm!" The female coach, Riko commanded, blowing her whistle. The Seirin Basketball Team decided to throw a small party to celebrate Halloween for only members of that closely knit sports group. Riko would drive the preparations - classic basketball coach style. "Go! Go! Go!" She pointed and yelled, "(Name)-chan! I think that's enough pumpkin punch! Go help Kagami-kun with the decorations!"

Nodding, you walked over to the tall redhead who was grumbling to himself. "Hey, Kagami-kun? What's wrong?"

He growled in annoyance, complaining, "Kuroko was supposed to help me with this! That bastard probably disappeared on purpose so he wouldn't have to do anything." He felt a sudden tapping on his shoulder, and jumped. He turned around to glare at whoever had poked him, but met a white bed sheet. 

With two holes cut out for eyes, the ghastly figure said, "Boo" with a rather monotone voice.

"Damn you! Trying to scare me huh?" Kagami provoked, and the tall basketball player ripped off the bed sheet...

...but no one was under it.

"WAHHHHHHHHHH!"

The once lively gym emptied in seconds.

"They didn't see me again." Kuroko looked at the door where you had ran out. Sighing, he glanced down at the little plastic ghost shaped ring in his hand. "...and to think that I was just about to ask (Name)-chan out with this thing. I guess that I'll have to wait until next time." He smiled just a bit. "I'll wait until she notices me and only me first."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kagami:

He and Kuroko were just roaming the streets. They were dressed up as basketball players (AKA just wearing their jerseys) because Kuroko couldn't think of anything better while Kagami just didn't bother with another costume. 

Kuroko and Kagami had already visited all the houses in the neighborhood but one. The red head and his light blue haired friend had not yet went to your house, well mansion. You came from a rather prominent family, but this year you were offering both a trick and a treat. 

"Hey! Kagami-kun!" You called, waving him over.

"What do you want?" He grunted.

You gave a mischievous grin and said, "I want to see how long you'll last."

"...heh?"

You chuckled and said, "My family's running the scariest haunted house on the block! I want to see if you can get through it without getting scared!"

Kagami rolled his eyes and replied, "That's stupid."

"Oh, or maybe you're just too scared." You taunted, trying to tempt him. Of course that caused a vein to pop out and Kagami complied.

"May I try too?"

You were shocked at the unexpected appearance of Kuroko, but smiled and agreed.

"Alright Kagami-kun, Kuroko-kun. Enter through here and hope that you guys can get through this Hell. The first person to complete it will get a year's worth of candy. However, no one's won yet." You said ominously, and opened the back door to the mansion.