New recruits and Apologies

Joshua's POV:

I was at the bar drinking as I was waiting for the rest to arrive. I poured myself another pint and as the amber liquid flowed into glass, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and my eyes widened in surprise as I saw Carolina. 

She sat down next to me and said, "Could you pour me one please?"

I raised an eyebrow and did so. When I gave it to her, she drank most of it in one and then whispered something.

I leaned closer and asked what she said. She said louder, "I'm sorry." 

I smiled and asked, "For what?"

She looked shocked and said,"For being horrible to you since you arrived." 

I just chuckled and said," Well, apology accepted."

She looked happier and I asked if she had had a hard day. She replied that some new recruits for Project USA had arrived and she had spent all day training them. I looked behind me at the corner with York, Wyoming, Wash, North and a couple of new faces all sat. I jerked my thumb over my shoulder.

"That them?"

She looked and nodded, "Twin brothers."

She pointed to the one in dark and light red MK VI armour. "That's Missouri and the other one in Grey and white is Montana."

We had a couple more drinks and then decided to head to my room. I bumped into Lianna on the way back and asked about our new members to the squad. She said that Agent Brockenhurst or "Brock" had enlisted in the UNSC before as a frontline engineer while Agent London didn't talk much about his past. I nodded and then hit the bunk.