Debriefing

Jordan's POV:

As Joshua walked into the room, I ran to meet him. Lianna got there first and before any of us did anything, she punched him to the floor, knocking his helmet from his head and continued to punch him when he was down.

"How dare you do that! You could have been killed! Do you know how worried I was! How worried the team was!" She yelled as Joe and Harry pulled her away. Josh stood up and cracked his neck, then held a hand to his cheek.

"OW! Why did you have to hit me so hard?" he asked. She just crossed her arms and gave him a death stare. He looked sheepish and shugged,

"Sorry?" he said. I cracked my knuckles and strode towards him, he backed up.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry for worrying all of you. It's just that you needed a distraction and time to leave with the equipment. So, I gave you that time. Worked didn't it?" he rambled.

Before we could reply, the speakers burst into noise. 

"Project Britain! The Director awaits you in the meeting room!"

We looked at each other and ran to the meeting room. We filed in and stood at attention. 

"Thank you for being prompted Agents. The mission was a success and the project also has more equipment than before. I expect this to be registered into the arsenal asap!" 

"Yes sir, we'll do after this, sir!" Josh said. The Director nodded, and continued speaking.

"I have to say I was impressed by your work and efficiency in the field. However, the alarms were set off and therefore, it will be more difficult for the next mission."

Joe put his hand up,"I take full responsibility for the alarm sir, I hadn't noticed a patrol of soldiers!"

The director nodded and pointed to a second leaderboard. It showed Josh's name at the top followed by me, then Lianna, then Harry and Joe right at the bottom. He said that the more efficient and effective in the field we were the higher on the leaderboard we'd be. We nodded and then he dismissed us.

We walked out of the room and headed to the arsenal to register the new equipment. Josh took an active camo, the sword and reflex enhancers, I took an invisibility and motion tracker, Lianna took two plasma pistols, reflex enhancers and active camo, Harry took active camo and motion tracker while Joe took an active camo and reflex enhancers. 

We then headed to the training room to test our new equipment.