Arrival

??? POV:

The pelican flew through the vacuum of space towards the Mother of Invention. I was sitting in the back, holding my helmet in my hands. I took in every detail, the glint of light on the red visor, the seam where the padding inside met the hard outside of the armour and the red stripe down the centre of helmet.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to my right seeing my sister, Lianna, smile encouragingly at me. I nodded and then looked across at my brother, Jordan, the youngest of us. He was leaning back against the wall with his head tilted back, staring at the ceiling. The pilot said from the front, "Landing now! Get ready!" 

I nodded, walked to the front, thanked the pilot and walked back to the door picking up my helmet from Lianna and stood up facing the door. We all stood with me in the middle as we felt the Pelican slowly settle and the door slowly his open. We walked forward and notice a group of people in armour and then two people not in armour but in uniform. We marched up as one and saluted in front of them.

The man with grey hair and sunglasses surveyed us and turned away. The other man walked forwards and said,"Welcome to the Project, Agent Yorkshire, Scotland and Sway."

This is how I, Joshua Lee, Agent Yorkshire entered Project Freelancer.