Identity 1: The day I lost everything.

-Y/N's POV-

"Y/N, it's going to be fun!",Yeonjun said."But Yeonjun oppa, I get scared easily.",I replied. "Don't worry my little sibling, oppa will take care of you.",Soobin said acting brave.

"Soobin, I've been with you since years, you get scared easily. Y/N is actually braver.", Yeonjun said trying not to laugh but ended up laughing like a fool. Soobin glared at him. "Hyung! As her elder brother, I need to take care of this little baby." Soobin replied.

"I'm just two years younger than you and you're making making a fuss about it! I can take care of myself you know!?", I said acting more brave.

"Oh really? We'll meet you tomorrow at 11 pm at '1003' then.", Soobin said.
"We'll be going back home sweety.", Yeonjun turned around to go and pulled Soobin along with him.
"And I'll take care of you, babe.", Yeonjun whispered to Soobin and I obviously heard it.
*Soobin and Yeonjun leave Y/N's dorm*

"They need to come to me and waste my previous sleep to tell me that shit!? I'm scared now!" I said as I made my way to my room and made myself comfortable on my bed. My eyes only went to the photo frame on the night stand beside the bed.

Soon, warm tears escaped my eyes. "I miss you so much Taehyun. Why did you leave me!", I said punching the pillow beside me with all the pain left in my heart.

-FLASHBACK-

-Y/N's POV-
"Taehyun-ah?"
"Hm?"
"Could you come here again at 4pm today?",I asked, filled with nervousness.
"Okay.....Oh! I had to tell you something! I'll tell you at 4.", He said and gave me the most precious smile ever.

", He said and gave me the most precious smile ever

-Taehyun's POV-
'She would like it. It would be the best birthday gift. She'd love it if I gave her a role in the upcoming play. I'll give one to Beomgyu hyung also. They both would love it!', I thought to myself.

-Y/N's POV-
I was so happy he said he'd come. I would be able to confess my feelings hidden since a year. Huening encouraged me to do it when he came back from America a week ago. He's in the States now. I just feel to climb till the top of the Mount Everest and scream.

-At Home-
"I'll wear something comfortable and it should look good.", Y/N said as she took the clothes out of the closet. She dressed up quickly and called Taehyun.

"Hey! I'll leave my house in ten minutes, you can take your own time...... Yea.....okay.....bye, see you there!", She said trying not to stutter. "I'll reach there first!", She said and quickly ran out of the house.

-Meanwhile Taehyun-
(On the phone with Beomgyu)
"Yes hyung, come there. I'll go there after five minutes, you can go there earlier if you want."
"I'm already there, Taehyun-ah."
"Okay hyung, I'm getting ready."

-Y/N's POV-
I was getting some fresh air outside, as I was really nervous. I was confessing to my first love. After some time, I head to the café where we were supposed to meet. I saw Beomgyu at the other side of the road.

"YO! BEOMBEAR!!", I screamed. He noticed me and waved his hands. I waited for the traffic light to turn red so I could cross the road.

It felt like an eternity. I don't know why...
"TINNNGGG!!", The light turned red. I raced to cross the road.

-Third Person's View-
Y/N happily raced towards the road. She didn't know a car was speeding up towards her. A hand pushed her and she fell on the road. The next second, she heard a loud thud behind her, someone fell down. Her eyes widened. She turned towards the person and saw a pool of blood surrounding the person.

"T-Taehyun-ah"

Whooo!
This is my first story on wattpad, y'all!
Excuse me for spelling mistakes or wrong grammar!
Thanks for reading and please vote.
Borahae💜💜💜