Identity 2: 1003.

"T-Taehyun-ah"

Beomgyu came running towards Y/N and Taehyun. He calls the ambulance.

-Taehyun's POV-
Though I got hit I'm happy I've saved Y/N. I had no energy left in my body. I felt the blood drain out of my body. I somehow gave her a smile. She started crying looking at me.

"Y-You're a-alright?",I said even though I felt someone was choking me to death. "T-Taehyun-ah, I'm really v-very sorry. The ambulance will be coming in a minute. S-Stay please.", She said, still crying.

"Happy B-Birthday in a-advance, Y-Y/N. You w-were the best.", I felt that those were my last words. Y/N wasn't able to control herself and started crying like a 2 y/o who didn't get what she wanted.

I heard Beomgyu crying. "H-Hyung! Please d-don't cry! I-I h-hate it!", I told Beomgyu as he cried once in a blue moon. "Taehyun-ah, I love you. So please d-don't.", I felt really weird when she said that.

"Y/N, I love you.", I said and everything went blank.

-Y/N's POV-
"야, 강태현! 하지마! 제발 하지마! (Ya, Kang Taehyun! Hajima! Jebal hajima!/ Kang Taehyun! Don't! Please don't!)

I screamed as the ambulance came late and those were Kang Taehyun's last words before he died.

-PRESENT-

I wiped out my tears and fell asleep.
"Y/N, you should have saved him! Save him Y/N! You can't do anything now!" I got up as I heard those voices in my dreams.
These nightmares happen often, whenever I think of Taehyun. I just hope that Taehyun may Rest In Peace.

I somehow managed to sleep again even though I heard many voices in my dreams.

I got up early in the morning. My brother, Soobin woke me up. "야! 야! 야! 빨리 일어나!!! (Yah! Yah! Yah! Ppalli ireona!!!/ Wake up, immediately!) WE NEED TO GO TO '1003'!", Soobin yelled in my ears. "I'M AWAKE!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!", I yelled back.

"I've asked Beomgyu to come along. Is it okay?", Soobin asked me without even looking at me. "It's okay..... But we need to go there at night, right?", I asked my eyes still half closed.

"You need to go to school.", He scolded me. "What's the time? Oh fvck!", I ran to to the bathroom to get ready. While i walked to school, I walked past the so called '1003'. It was a 3 storied abandoned building. It even had a fence so that no one could enter it. I stopped walking as I saw something strange.

I saw a window open. It felt like a person was doing that. I shook my head in disbelief and walked past the building, thinking that i was imagining things.

-???'s POV-
I saw a girl. Maybe of my age... I called Jungkook. "She is of my age, right?",I asked. "Maybe....", He replied, lost in thoughts. "I'm hanging out with Taehyung today. We've seen a man who was killing people. It's going to be his last day today!", He bluttered out. "Who's Taehyung?", I asked him. He replied in milliseconds, "Kim Taehyung of 1208". "Oh! Not so far from us. Call him here someday.", I told him trying to make new friends. "He and his friends are coming here at 10 pm!", He said happily.

-After school, Y/N's POV-
It was so boring today. School literally sucks. Again, had to walk past '1003' as it was in my neighborhood. I had walk past it even though it I didn't want to. I didn't even look at the building but felt that someone was looking at me. I quickly increased my walking pace.

"Uff...", I finally reached home and freshened up. Beomgyu called me.

"Hey Beomgyu! What's up?"

"So, we're going to the '1003'. What is it?"

"You'll know when you come."

"I hate suspence!"

-Time Skip-
"So, is everyone here?", Yeonjun asked. "Yes!",everyone replied. "Letchu go!", He said and tried to jump over the fence. We all soon entered the abandoned building.

Soobin quickly set up his camera and we soon started climbing the stairs.
I was stuck to Beomgyu as I was scared and he was the one who wasn't.

-???'s POV-
I smirked as I saw them entering. It was even more fun as Jungkook's friends were also here.

This chapter may be a bit boring.
The southeast monsoon winds are here!!!! It's raining now! Yayyy!!
Thanks for reading!
🤗🤗😊😊