Identity 8: Oh no.

I heard someone crying. It was Terry's voice.
"What happened!?", I said, breaking into Terry's room.

"This cupcake is filled with mint chocolate~", he whined.
"YAH! HERE I WAS SO WORRIED THINKING SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU! WHAT IS MY TOBIN DOING HERE? YOU STOLE HIM!?", I shouted at him.
"Oh, you're worried?", He asked with a smirk.
"Yea! I'm worried that the police would find me if I kill you.", I scoffed.
"Oh, I'm already dead though.", He said.
"What!?", I asked him.

-Terry's POV-
"What!?", She asked me and I regret saying that.
"Oh, you know my secret...", I said going closer to the door and locking it. It was high enough for me to reach and she wouldn't be able to. I did it as I planned to kill her.
"So... Terry, you aren't human?", She calmly asked, sitting on the bed.
"Yea.", I answered her.

-Y/N's POV-
I knew it already. I played with him. I acted like a two year old child. I do so everytime I'm excited or glad.
"Are you going to harm us?", I asked in an innocent tone. Gave him puppy eyes and pouted as I looked into his beautiful eyes which hold the entire universe in them.
"I'm scared of ghosts! I really get scared. Help me!!", I said which made him smile.

"Help me, someone! Terry claims that he is a ghost.", I said while tugging myself into the warm blanket and hugging Tobin who was beside me. I played with Tobin's nose and Terry went out of the room. He came back after a minute, holding something in his hands. I diverted my gaze from Tobin laying beside me to Terry's hands. I recognised the thing he was carrying and my eyes widened.

"I found this in the fridge. It wasn't there earlier.", He said, now acting like me.
"Oh. I've made it when you came. Let it stay in the fridge, we'll eat it after we wake up.", I said, my eyes half closed.

"No!", He said and I walked closer to him.
I took steps forward and he went backwards. The wall did it's job. Terry had nowhere to go but to pin himself to the wall.
"I said, LET. IT. BE. IN. THE. FRIDGE. ", I said, resting my arms on the wall beside Terry's shoulder and trapping him. I saw him gulp and avoid my eyes.
"To the fridge, now!", I whispered and he followed my order. As soon as he left, I made myself comfortable on the bed, hugging Tobin and slept in peace.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I got up when the sun was setting down.
It was so hot. I tried to take the A.C. remote from the night stand but failed miserably.
"Eh?", I said as I saw a bulky arm around my waist.

"YAH!! WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!?", I screamed which make Terry wake up.
"Eh..? Jungkook hyung, we don't have to do anything today. Let me sleep~", he said snuggling into my arm.
"I'M NOT JUNGKOOK! YAH! WAKE UP! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!", I shouted and observed my surroundings.

I was in his room. I looked at the door but it was locked. I hesitated to shake him. I bit my lip hard, gathered all my courage and shaked him very bad which made him fall on the floor. He was out of the blanket covering him and I realised he was shirtless all the time.
"YAHH! WHAT THE FVCK HAPPENED HERE!?", I shouted.
"Don't test my patience and stop screaming.", He said with his eyes throwing daggers at me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyun-ah. You really love me?", I asked Taehyun.
"I love you so bad, Y/N.", Taehyun replied.
"Save me, Y/N. Make me breathe again. Save me, Y/N. Save me. Save me. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I felt warm tears falling out of my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar ceiling.
"You've had a nightmare?", Terry asked me, cupping my cheeks and wiping the my tears.

I nodded, hugged him and cried.
"K-Kang Taehyun. My first l-love. He looks just like you. He died in a road a-accident. I saw him d-die. It feels so bad, T-Terry. So bad. I don't want to lose people anymore. F-First m-my parents, then my f-first love. C-Can you do anything, p-please?", I poured out all my sadness.

"It's okay. I'm here, hyungs are here. We can do anything for you, Y/N. It's all okay now. You're breathing. You're alive. Thank God for it.", He consoled me, rubbing my back in circles.
"Thanks a lot, Terry.", I said and freshened up.

It was night and we decided to go back to 1003.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Yeonjun's POV-
"Soobin! Wake up! Soobin-ah!", Yeonjun said shaking Soobin. He didn't wake up. Tears started forming in my eyes. I carried him to where Y/N was and she was shocked to see Soobin on my back, lifeless.

"Oppa, y-you should take him to a h-hospital. I'll be here Beomgyu's l-lost too. I'll f-find him.", Y/N said and I nodded.
I carried Soobin out of the house and hopped on my bike. I tied Soobin to my back with a rope which was laying on the floor and took him to the hospital.

-Y/N's POV-
Yeonjun took Soobin to the hospital and I continued searching for Beomgyu.
I went to the first floor where Soobin was yesterday (A/N: In the third chapter). I saw a rope which was for hanging oneself but no one was there. I searched for him everywhere and shouted his name.

"범규야! 어디야!? 야! (Beomgyu-yah! Eodiya!? Yah!/ Beomgyu! Where are you! Yah!)", I shouted as I ran into the house for the second time.
I saw a pool of blood on the floor. I look up and see that the rope was holding someone. The rope slowly spins around.

"B-Beomgyu-ah"

-Yeonjun's POV-
I took Soobin to the hospital and sat outside, waiting for the doctors to come out of the room. The doctors didn't allow me to come inside. After a minute or two, the doctor came out and spoke.

"I'm sorry."

It was like a rollercoaster ride of emotions right?

A sad chapter as I'm sad because of Scammys.
ㅠ_ㅠ

Soobin and Beomgyu... T-T

 T-T

<3