Identity 23: 전쟁 (War)

-Taehyun's POV-
"Y/N...?", I saw her sleeping in her bed.
"Let me use this chance to tell everything. I got my memories back. I am Kang Taehyun. I just went to the angel to ask him about the mission and he told me that I'll be human in a week or something. I'll lose my memories tomorrow, so take care of yourself this one week and I'll make sure I'll be back again. And another thing! You were my soulmate! I guess I'll forget all of these precious memories of ours once I'll be human again. So, I love you, Y/N. A lot. Thank you for everything and I'm sorry if I hurt you.", I said and stood up to go back to my room but she caught my hand.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, Taehyun. I love you too.", She said and hugged me. Tears escaped our eyes unknowingly.
"Taehyun-ah~", She cooed, wiping her tears and smiling. She sure knows how to change moods.
"Let's play.", She said and sat up. It was 6:00 pm right now.
"You suck at mobile games, right? What about board games? No. What about mind games?", She asked and emphasized on 'mind'.
"Okay! This game would suit us.", I said, sitting on the floor with my hands on the small table. She sat on the other side.
"So these are basically general questions. Even a ten year old could answer these.", She said and chuckled.
"What 2+2?", She asked.
"Four."

"4+4?"

"Eight."

"8+8?"

"16."

"16+16?"

"32."

"Tell me a prime number."

"5"

"5×5×5?"

"125, easy."

"125/5?"

"25, super easy."

"1000/200?"

"Um..5!"

"What's my name?"

"Choi Y/N."

"What's your name?"

"Kang Taehyun."

"How many letters does it have?"

"Eleven."

"11×11×2?"

"242!"

"242/4?"

"So 121×2 is 242 and 121/2 is... 60.5! 242/4 is 60.5~", I sang. It was easy.
"Your turn, ask me.", Y/N asked me.
"Can we play something else..? It's boring.", I asked her.
"Time for 21 truths then!", She said and smirked.
"Sounds cool!", I nodded.
"1,2,3."

"4,5."

"6,7."

"8,9,10."

"11,12,13."

"14."

"15,16,17."