Identity 10: Bangtan's maknaes.

-Flashback-

-Jimin's POV-
"Let's get it!", Jungkook said and Taehyung smirked.
"It's going to be fun!", Taehyung declared.
"Guys, I think it's a bad idea...", I said.
"Namjoon hyung said the truth seven years ago. Jimin, you've got no jams.", Taehyung said and earned a smack from me.
"He doesn't have enough space in his body to put all his jams in. You should have been a bit taller, Jimin-ssi.", Jungkook teased and I chased him.

"I can hear them coming. Fast! To your places!", Taehyung said with made Jungkook and I stop the chasing after game.
"Jungkook, the kitchen."
"Taetae, Y/N's room.", I said and they nodded and took their positions.

-EndOfFlashback-

"Jimin oppa! Jungkook oppa! Taehyung oppa!", I screamed and went into my room.
As soon as I step into my room, the lights flickered.
(A/N: Kampangi sungan~)

"Wow! That's the old fashioned way of scaring people. Come out now. Taehyung oppa.", I said.

"I know you're Taehyung. I can see your reflection in the mirror. Very bad idea to scare me, the great Choi Y/N, oppa.", I said and went to the closet where I saw Taehyung's reflection. U got shivers down my spine as Taehyung wasn't there. I got a phone call.

BEOMBEAR; BEST BUD🐻

|Incoming call|

|Accept| |Decline|

I accept the call and put the phone near my ear.
"Y/N?"

"Yea?"

"You've found them?"

"I've seen Taehyung oppa here, in my room and now he isn't there!"

"Wait- he's down here, in the kitchen."
I hung up as soon as I heard that.
I went down to the kitchen to where Beomgyu was.

(aYo hiTmAn BaNG~)

-Taehyung's POV-
I was shocked when Y/N saw me in the mirror. I teleported to the kitchen and saw Beomgyu there. I controlled his mind and made him call Y/N and tell her that I'm here.
She hung up and came towards the kitchen.

-Y/N's POV-
I came to the stairs but a whisper stopped me from getting down.
"Hey~ You want to play hide and seek?", Someone whispered. I turned around but no one was there.
"The time starts now. Good luck in finding me.", The deep voice whispered again and I heard a sound of someone hitting something.

I looked on top and found Taehyung oppa there with Jin oppa hitting him.
"She's still a small kid! You shouldn't scare her like that!", He said, hanging upside-down.
"Oh, Y/N, we both just have the powers to hang upside-down. Anti-gravity, you know?", Jin said.
"Taehyung even has the potential to control one's mind.", He added as he came down from the ceiling, holding Taehyung's ear while he hissed in pain.