Identity 12: I'm a crackhead, aye!

"Terry!!", I shouted as I saw him flirting with a senior.

"One second, noona.", He said and walked towards me with a smirk on his face.
"Noona? Why are you smirking like a fool? You look like you just killed someone.", I said and he ignored me.
"Yo!", He said and walked past me and hi-fived a guy.

"Dude! She's my friend. Can she tag along?", He said pulling me towards two guys.
"Oh! Okay.", The two guys said and left.
"Who are they? You've already made friends?", I said and he shook his head.
"No. They aren't friends. I saw them bullying a junior. I asked the juniors about them and they said they said that the guys have been bullying people from a long time. Even if they complained about them to the teachers, the teachers didn't believe them as the guys got good grades.", He said.

"So I planned to take them to 1003 or 1208 and ENHYPEN or BANGTAN's going to kill them.", He added and my eyes widened.
"KILL THEM!?", I shouted, earning attention from the people in the corridor. Terry immediately covered my mouth with his left palm and pulled me along with him.

"Whel ah youh tehking meh?", This happened because he was covering my mouth. He laughed and mimicked me.
"Whel ah youh tehking meh?", He said and I bit his palm.
"Ow!! Y/N!! Are you a dog!?", He shouted and flicked my forehead.
"Are they really going to kill those guys?", I asked, ignoring the fact that he flicked my forehead.
"I don't know.", He said.

+×+

The classes got over. Terry saw the guys again and told them the address.
"1208, at 7 pm. I'll see you there.", He said and the tall guy nodded. We walked back home.
"Don't kill them!", I whispered and Terry glared at me.
"Buy me a phone.", He calmly said.
"Okay, sir!", I said and he ruffled my hair.
"Yah! I'm not a puppy!", I said and he ruffled it more.

"Yah!!!", I yelled and I heard someone running towards us. A small puppy ran towards us and jumped on me. I don't get scared of puppies but this one came suddenly, which made me jump on Terry's back.
"You said 'puppy' and here's a puppy.", Someone said which made me open my eyes and jump off Terry.
"Eh!? Jimin oppa!?", I said in disbelief while Terry looked at me, disgusted.
"You get scared of puppies but not spirits and vampires, ha?", Terry said and I hit his arm playfully.

"You told someone's coming to 1208?", Jimin asked Terry.
"Yea, two guys are coming. They are the school's bullied which made a kid take his life.", Terry said and I gasped.
"Ahh! That kid! He took his life last year!", I said and Terry nodded.
"So, we kill him?", Jimin asked with a smirk.
"It's up to y'all.", Terry answered and Jimin turned into a pigeon in a blink of the eye and flew away.

|SKZ|

-Bang Chan's POV-

"Hyung! I'm shocked he didn't recognise us!", Han said, running into the room.
"It was when he was a small baby. How would he recognise us?", Hyunjin replied, instead of me.
"Yea. Because we died 12 years ago. We're old, right?", I said and the others nodded in agreement.

"We saw him die. He's not Kang Taehyun anymore, he's Terry. I guess Mr. Jung Hoseok hasn't called him yet.", Changbin said.
"Uh-huh. I thought we'd kill someone in school today.", Jeongin said.
"No-no from me.", I said.
"We should stop killing people. We kill people, that's why an angel didn't give us the offer to turn back into humans.", I added.
"Fine.", Jeongin said and rolled his eyes.
"Let's go somewhere!", He added.