Identity 6: Wait what?!

"WHAT!?", Soobin and I screamed in unison.

"I'm staying with Y/N, is it a problem? I can even pay you for it.", He said, giving Soobin death glares.
"I-It's o-okay.", Soobin stuttered and Terry clapped.
"Just take care of yourself, Terry-ah.", Bangtan said.
"I'll go there after the sun rises. Let me pack all my stuff.", He said, innocently.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We walk back home, Beomgyu started talking.
"How does he know that there's a room beside yours and that it's Soobin's?", Beomgyu asked.
"I know right! That's creepy!", Soobin explained.

"Y/N...?", Yeonjun said.
"Yes oppa?", I answered while he just glares at me like my mother glared at me if I lied.
"You know him, right?", He asked me.
"Yeah... He looks like Taehyun...", I replied, tears forming in my eyes.
"He did look like Taehyun though.", Beomgyu added.
"I've asked him already and he just tells that he's Terry.", I said, trying not to cry while Yeonjun regretted asking that question.

We went back home, Soobin was cleaning his room for Terry to move in, Beomgyu was checking my books and Yeonjun to talked to me.
"What kind of a guy is he?", He asked me.
"He was my first love, the day I planned to confess, he died.", I said.
"How...?", He asked me.
"A road accident.", I replied.

"Oh, Soobin told me that his first love died in the same way. And from then, he just sticks to me.", He said and Soobin entered the room, pushing all the sad vibes out of the room.
"I've heard my name...?", He asked, smiling, closing the door behind him.
"D-Did you clean the room?", He asked, flustered by Soobin's smile.
"Donee!", Soobin said in a baby tone and pulled Yeonjun to the other room. I followed them.
"This room is so cute!!", Yeonjun exclaimed.
"Nah, you're cuter.", Soobin said and Yeonjun's cheeks flashed a pink tone.

"Whoa! The tables have turned. It was Yeonjun who was supposed to tell this right?", Beomgyu asked, tapping on my shoulder.
"F-From w-when are you both here?", Soobin asked us. We giggled and mimicked them.
"This room is so cute!!", Beomgyu exclaimed.
"Nah, you're cuter.", I played along and Beomgyu giggled.
Soobin and Yeonjun left the room and went into the kitchen and Beomgyu spoke up.

"So, he's paying you for staying here?", He asked me.
"Yeah.", I replied.
"Be careful.", He said with a smile.
"Okay, big brother!", I said playfully and his smile faded.
"I'm taking your Economics book, I'll return it at school, tomorrow. I'll be leaving then.", He said and went to the kitchen to wish Soobin and Yeonjun goodbye. I followed him.

"Hyung, I'll be going now.", He said.
"It's 2:30am.", He said, looking at the wall clock.
"Stay here for the night. We'll watch some movies, staying up all night.", He added.
"We have school tomorr-", He cut him off.
"It's okay, you have my permission to stay back home.", Yeonjun said.
"Yayy!! Thank you!!!", I said and they all turned to me.
"You're welcome, sweetheart.", Yeonjun said, removing a bowl from the microwave.

"Look, I've heated fried rice. We'll order food and enjoy.", He added.
"You don't have my permission, Y/N-.", Soobin said and Yeonjun put his index finger above Soobin's lips.
"Ssh. I'm elder than you.", Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded.
"Psst, Beomgyu!", I whispered and pulled him to my room.
"WHAT!?", He yelled.
I tickled him and he was laughing so bad which made Soobin run towards us.

"I thought something happened! You kids!", He scolded.
"Excuse me- I'm only three months younger than you! Why are you calling me a kid!?", Beomgyu replied back and earned a few punches on his back from Soobin.
"You don't back-answer your elders!", Yeonjun, the mom, came in and spoke.
"Oh, we're really sorry, you couple in their 80's", I added and Soobin reached out for a pillow. Now, we all had a pillow in our hand and we had a pillow fight.