Identity 9: Pranks.

-Y/N's POV-
The rope slowly spins around.

"B-Beomgyu-ah"

-Yeonjun's POV-
The doctor comes out after few minutes and said.

"I'm sorry"

+×+

-Y/N's POV-
I hit Beomgyu and spoke.
"Yah! Come down now. We'll edit this part."
"Excuse me- I'm here! Beomgyu said from behind me. That's Yoongi hyung!", Beomgyu said, holding the camera.

"Oh- Yoongi oppa, you've got the powers to transform into anything?", I mumbled.
"The shooting is done. You can come down now, Yoongi oppa.", I said.
Yoongi slowly nodded and came out of the rope around his neck.
"What about Jin hyung? He's with Soobin, Yeonjun and Terry, right?", Yoongi asked me.
"Yeah... Jin oppa wanted to be the doctor. So he went with him. Terry is going to be the cameraman, I guess.", I replied.

"I'll call Terry.", Beomgyu said and took his mobile phone out of his pocket.
"What's that?", Yoongi asked us, pointing at Beomgyu's phone, confused.
"This?", Beomgyu asked handing Yoongi his phone. Yoongi examined it slowly.
"This looks like a small pillow. I'll be using it as my pillow.", Yoongi said and our jaw dropped.

"That's a mobile phone, hyung. The telephone from our era is now this gadget.", Namjoon came out of nowhere and spoke.
"Wow! Technology did advance!", Yoongi replied.
"Terry knows about this?", Yoongi asked Namjoon.
"Yea. He knows about this era's technology but he doesn't have a phone.", Namjoon answered.

"What-", Beomgyu's jaw dropped and he called Yeonjun.

+×+

-Yeonjun's POV-
"I'm sorry"

Jin hyung said and I waved my hands in front of the camera to give a signal to Terry to stop recording.

"That's it?", Jin asked.
"Hyung, be thankful for this role. Terry was the doctor actually.", Soobin said, coming out of the hospital room.
It was an abandoned hospital building. Heeseung took us here and now here we are.

BEOMBEE🐝

|Incoming call|

|Answer| |Decline|

I immediately tapped on answer and put the phone closer to my ear.
"You Beombee!"

"Done shooting?"

"Yeah, y'all?"

"Done"

He said and hung up. I sighed.
"Soobin-ah, we have to treat this kid well. He doesn't show respect.", I said to Soobin.
"Beom-", Jin cut Soobin off.
"I don't tolerate that. I'll teach him. Beomgyu, right?", Jin asked.
"Yeah, Beomgyu is his name.", I said.

I got another phone call.

Soob's sister, Y/N

|Incoming call|

|Answer| |Decline|

I answered the call.
"Hello?"