Identity 22: She's the one.

-Y/N's POV-
"Yeonjunnie hyung!", I heard Soobin screaming from outside the room.
"I took a video of you lovebirds. I'm going to show it to Soobin and y'all are dead.", Yeonjun said.
"Y/N.", Terry said, looking at me. His eyes were red. He sure looked hot.
"Should we kill him?", Terry asked me.
"We should.", I said, cracking my knuckles, getting out of the blanket and walking towards Yeonjun with my right palm in my left one, shaped like a fist.

"Ayy! Ayy! No don't.", He said and put his arms up as if he surrendered.
"By the way, Terry. I've noticed that your eyes are changing colours frequently. Why is it?", He asked Terry.
"Oh, that's because of my emotions, I can't control them.", Terry replied.
"Then why were your eyes pink all the time you were with Y/N?", Yeonjun bombarded Terry with questions.
"You're trying to change the topic! Delete that video or I'll kill you!", Terry threatened Yeonjun and pulled him by his collar.
"I won't see if you're elder, this fist is going on your face if you don't dele-", Terry was cut off by Soobin.

"You three are here? What are you doing? Yeonjun hyung, help me in the kitchen and you kids get ready for school. It's half past six already.", Soobin said, pulling Yeonjun out of the room.
Yeonjun's phone was on the floor. I don't know if he forgot it there or he left it here on purpose. A grin formed on my face.
"Let's do it.", I said, pulling the phone into my hands and tried to open it.
"It's Soobin hyung's birthday.", Terry said.
"No wonder you're first in class.", I complimented Terry and he winked.
"And you learn things quickly. Especially such things from Yeonjun oppa.", I added, typing the password of Yeonjun's phone.
"Ayy, nothing like that.", He replied.

"There it is.", I said tapping on the video. It played and I paused as soon as Terry hugged me closer, closed the player and deleted the video.
"Delete it from the cloud too.", Terry said which made my jaw drop.
"Yah... What's your IQ? You might be Einstein!", I praised him again.
"Your IQ might be 80 that's why you don't know such simple things.", He said, earing a smack from me.
"It's 148, you know.", I winked at him.
"Yeah yeah yeah.", He said, pulled the phone from my hand and deleted the video from the cloud storage. As soon as Terry deleted the video, a confused Yeonjun barged into the room, looking for something.

"Did you see my phone anywhere?", He questioned us without looking at Terry's hands.
"No old man, you must have put it somewhere and lost it.", Terry said, slowly slipping the phone into his pocket.
"It might be in the kitchen.", I said, scanning the room as if I was searching for his phone.
"Maybe.", He said and left the room.
"Get ready soon or I'll tell Soobin about what happened between you two.", He said, closing the door with a mischievous smirk plastered onto his face.
"Where's the proof though?", I asked him which made him stop his tracks.
"You'll see once I find the phone.", He said and ran down the stairs.

"Now get ready.", I said, putting my hand on Terry's shoulder. You should have seen the height difference. He followed me into my room.
"What's wrong?", I asked him.
"You have your own room, right?", I added. He pouted.
"Hm?", I moved closer to him, trying to get a good look of his eyes.
"You need to put on lenses. Your eyes aren't brown anymore. I'll lend you mine. I've never used them.", I said.
"Thanks.", He said and smiled.
"Now go.", I said, pushing him.

"But you forgot one more thing.", He said, pointing towards himself.
"Wha-", He cut me off.
"This.", He said, cheekily pecked my lips and ran away.
"We didn't even brush, you dumb head!", I shouted. I heard the door open again.
Terry came, put Yeonjun's phone in my closet and ran towards me. He quickly pecked my forehead and ran to his room.
"W-What the fuck is wrong with you?", I shouted again and popped into the shower.