Identity 5: Daniel's past.

I went to Mr. Jung Hoseok and bowed to him.
"Good Evening, sir.", I said politely, filled with nervousness.
"Good Evening, Daniel!", He said, smiling.
"I guess you've found Choi Soobin?", He asked and I nodded.
"Yes, sir. You told me that he was the one who was with me when I died.", I replied.

"Uh-huh. Then, take me to him in the evening.", He said, giving me the most assuring smile ever. His smile made my nervousness fly away.

"Thank you, sir!", I bowed again and he spoke up.
"Remember, this will be your last day as a spirit or the last day of you trying to be a human. You made sure he's the correct one, right?", He warned and I was nervous again.
"I'm sure he's the right one, sir.", I said, proudly.
"Let's see, Daniel.", He smirked.

Soobin wasn't able to see me nor Mr. Jung Hoseok.
"Bravo!", Mr. Jung Hoseok squealed and I looked at him.
"You've found the correct one, Daniel! Good job! You'll find yourself as a human the next morning.", He said and tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks.
"After six years, I'll be human again.", I thought.

-EndOf Flashback-

I don't know why, the next second, everything went black.

-Terry's POV-
The next second she met my red eyes, she fainted.

I took her towards the stairs and yelled "If you've finished your task, get them to the basement.", Hoping that the others would listen and follow.

I carried her to the basement and the other guys were already there with the three humans on the floor.
I felt a very strange feeling, the next second, I was not in the basement anymore.

"Hello, Terry!", A calm voice said, behind me. I turned around and saw a man, older than me. A golden-yellow coloured aura was around him, which made me freeze.
"You don't know me right?", He asked me.
"WHO ARE YOU? YOU AREN'T HUMAN RIGHT?", I asked him, raising my tone.
"Whoa, calm down, calm down my boy.", He said and tapped my shoulder.

"Your task is to find the person who was with you till your death. Your only chance to become a human again! You have a chance because you've sacrificed your life for her.", He said.
"WHO THE FVCK ARE YOU!?", I raised my voice.
"Ah.. ", He sighed and I automatically tuned around, he used his powers to. I saw a table behind me, with a name plate on it. I was shook to see the name written on it.

.
.
.
.
.

"M-Mr. J-Jung Hoseok?", I said, embarrassed.

"So you know me now?", Mr. Jung said.
"I-I'm really sorry, sir. I've heard about you but I didn't recognise you.", I said, embarrassed.
"It's okay, son. You need to find that girl who was with you till your death. I'll give you half a year's time. You'll be given only one chance. If you find her and report it to me and she turns out to be wrong, you'll remain as a spirit and won't have the chance to be a human again. If you find her and she's the correct one, you'll be a human again.... And if you want to report it to me or if needed some help, meet me at 1213.", He rapped.
"O-Okay, sir", I bowed and I found myself at 1003's basement again.