Identity 11: School.

The day finished in the blink of an eye.
I had to go to school the next day and Terry had to tag along with me.

I had a peaceful sleep until the nightmares keep happening again.
"Save me, Y/N. You're the only person I can trust now. I need you to show me that you're the one I need to find. Please help me Y/N. I love you and I need to find you to help me. I need you.", Taehyun's voice said.

"You weren't able to save him, now what are you going to do? What are you going to do? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO DO, Y/N? YOU CAN'T SAVE HIM NOW.", A voice spoke. It wasn't Taehyun's voice or the voice which always haunts me. It was a different voice which I've never heard before.

I got up, my body drenched with sweat. I look at the alarm clock and its red light shined in the darkness. It was 2:14 am. I realised that there was a power cut. I felt like someone was choking me to death, the feeling grew worse and I ran to the kitchen to get some water, a hand on my throat and the other holding the phone which was the only light source in the house.

I quickly quenched my thirst and a sound of something dripping behind me caught my attention. Water spilled on the dining table and was dripping on the floor. I grabbed my only light source and turned towards the sound to check it. I chocked on the water I was drinking as I saw something very strange.

"Why are you awake?", Terry asked me.
"WHY WERE YOU DANCING ON THE TABLE!?", I shouted at him. While he was glaring at me like a murderer.
"Go sleep! We need to go to school after the sun rises, 7:15 to be exact. NOW GO!", I said, pushing him to his room.

+×+

I got up at 5:30 and checked if I had any homework to do. I made breakfast and knocked at Terry's door and opened it harshly to wake him up.
"I'm already up.", He said, his raspy voice breaking the silence.
"Good. Get ready.", I said and left the room.

"You need to have a good impression today. Don't act like a murderer there.", I said while Terry was staring at my phone.
"It's early right? It's still 6:30. Can you buy me a phone. I promise I'll pay you the money when I pay the rent.", He said and my eyes widened.
"Okay... But the shops wouldn't be open now.", I said while my brain was busy calculating the money.

Soobin and Yeonjun oppa own a restaurant. They are the only source of money. I don't know why but they live together like a married couple. I never heard Yeonjun talking about his family. Soobin said that he doesn't have them and that's why he believes that we're his only family. But we aren't that short on money. The restaurant receives a lot of money. It's one of the best restaurants in Seoul.

"Yah! Y/N, where are you?", I came back to my senses when Terry snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.
"You need to pay me back!", I said while Terry nodded and smiled.

+×+

We reached the school and girls fangirled over Terry. We reached my classroom and no one was in there.
"You might've felt like a celebrity.", I said while Terry drank my grape juice.

"Yah! That's mine! Who the fvck gave you permission to take it without my permission!?", I shouted as Terry streched his hand up and I wasn't able to reach my grape juice. Me, with an IQ of 148 climbed on one of the seats and jumped to reach my drink. Terry moved backwards as he realised what my next move was. Though I had the IQ same as RM's, it was the most idiotic thing I've ever done. I regretted doing that.