Chapter Five - ✿ Coming Full Circle ✿

"Now, where did she go?" asked one.

     "Not sure, but I know she is still near," replied another.

    "How can you tell?"

    "Her signal is still strong. Now stop asking pointless questions."

    My signal! I forgot about that. They can find me. My thoughts were cut off by them speaking again.

    "I hate how the GPS is zoomed out so we can see the whole of Sinnoh! We know she's here, but she could be anywhere within half a mile radius," muttered the one holding the GPS, the one that actually knew what he's doing.

    I won't learn anything from this. Slowly, I wandered back towards the northern most point of Snowpoint City's peninsula and changed to a Staravia silently. I then flied after Charizard, whose tail was still easy to see. Soon I caught up and was within distance to call to them softly so any others near would have a hard time hearing. "Charizard! Lucario!"

    Lucario ofcourse sensed me instead of heard me, but he made Charizard hover all the same. "I learned nothing. They have a GPS for Sinnoh, though. Nothing too important." I then quickly changed back to my human form, now riding Charizard like a normal person. "Lucario, I'll take my PokéBag and return you to your Pokéball."

        Lucario shook his head and adjusted his grip on my PokéBag as to say, Nah, and this way you can't recall me. He then said something similar to what his action suggested, though he stated it in a much more...diplomatic way. "No. I am the one who can sense auras, and if we have many enemies wanting to catch us, I will be the first to sense them."

    "But we're going to Kanto and Johto, remember. You won't 'blend' in with other Pokèmon."

    "Trainers go from region to region, don't they? Or is it just you and Kevin who do that?"

    I sighed in defeat. "Alright, that's a good point. But I have Charizard, he's been by my side always. Won't two strong-looking Pokèmon attract attention?"

    "No, it won't," replied Lucario in a tone that meant the argument was over.

    Then I went silent. What, will the rest of my party demand this as well? We flew on, and I realized that we could land at Cerulean Cape and rest instead of heading all the way to Pallet Town immediately. "Charizard, let's rest at Cerulean Cape. It's closer and we need the rest after not being able to rest soundly at the Pokémon Center in Snowpoint." Then I felt wariness slap me in the face. "How did I get so—" I interrupted myself with a yawn, "tired all of a sudden?"

    Charizard, concentrating on a good place to land, didn't answer. Lucario did. "We've been traveling for nearly two days to get away from the Survival Area. It would be strange if you weren't tired. We all got rest from both Pokémon Centers we went to, and you only got rest during the three weeks in the Survival Area, and not since then."

    "Maybe that's a blessing. But not for long," I muttered as Charizard landed. Lucario and Charizard didn't ask what I meant; I assumed they had a feeling about the thing—be it a chip or chemical—that was put into my wrist. Lucario, without a doubt in my mind, knew about it, but Charizard wouldn't know, couldn't know, could he? It doesn't matter, I thought, I'd better tell them anyway, whether they know or not. "Lucario, do you know that they can get into my dreams?"

    Lucario nodded. "I've suspected since the escape from the air ship. And then it was confirmed when you got up early at the Pokémon Center in the Areas, I sensed your anxiety and saw you sweating. We all know now."