Author's Note - My (Twisted) Pokémon Journey

If you are just now reading this book, this is the Author's Note. That means I'll be talking about stuff that has happened in the chapters. If you want to be unspoiled before you get to the parts, read the book now and come back to this. It's definitely not going anywhere. I am not responsible if you decide to spoil some things, because I'm not the one who read it.
*March 18th's A/N and June 17th's A/N have spoilers and have been noted with such
*2022 Chari: The first two A/N's at the top here (2019 and 2022 A/N's) are not spoilers, they were written years after I finished and have to do with the content, but no story, of my book. They are safe to read, and I would prefer you read them before you start my book. Thank you!
Alright, onto the stuffs about M(T)PJ!

✿ Apr. 2, 2022
It has been a minute since I've had much to do with this book. But! I want to make mention that I'm beginning to rewrite it (refine it) since this was written without a complete plot in mind, and I lost the introduction chapter before I ever got it onto Wattpad (where Crystal actually gets her Ditto Ability). I had chapter-by-chapter ideas and never rewrote the lost chapter. And the writing is very old. So I'm rewriting, but that version will be on my AO3 account, or on ArchiveOfOurOwn.org. I have a link to my profile in my About Me section on my Wattpad profile.

✿ Sept. 16, 2019
To anyone new reading this book:
Thanks for reading this! It means a lot!
However, this book was written late 2014/early 2015. I have changed and grown as a writer since then. Some things may sound dumb and stupid, out of place and odd. One day I might rewrite this (I've already started one draft), but as I have other future books in this series that also needs my attention, I can't promise it anytime soon. Thank you for giving my 2015 beginner-writer version of me the benefit of the doubt and reading this.

Feb. 20, 2015
*Edited: Feb. 24, 2015
Please tell me if any of you few people who read this like it! I'll keep writting it just the same, but I won't just upload it if no one's reading. *Or I will just upload slowly.

Feb. 26, 2015
Thank you all who have read this story so far. I love the fact that I've started to get a few people reading this, which tells me that even with a Pokémon plot to it, which I would have expected to have repel some people, I make it sound older and not 'immature'. :D
I also love the fact that this is encouraging me to finally write this. Thank you, to two people who helped me find this app. This is a great thing to do other than wasting time on YouTube.

✿ March 1, 2015
Wow! 103 reads! Thanks to all who read and will read this. This has more reads than my other book ^_^ I love the fact that anyone is reading these and that I even have followers that I don't know! Remember, next chapter comes out in a few days :) so look forward to it!

✿ March 18, 2015 - Talking about spoilers for Divergent and M(T)PJ
By the way, for you Divergent fans, I did not *consciously* take the simulation ideas from the book. In Insurgent, which I am reading currently, by the way, I did not steal the simulation chip idea. Learned about it in literally the last week when I got it from the library. So yeah. Not trying to steal ideas, and love those books so far. Also, in the future chapters, Crystal's brother comes in (almost all of this was written before last Wedneday) and *spoiler alert for my story and Insurgent*

~~~~~~
He is working for Crystal's 'enemies.' I am not copying Caleb's being Erudite.
Also, I plan to make an escape simulation in the chapter called Simulation and Teleportation. I wanted to do this before--like last week I got the idea--I read about the simulation Tris went under in Erudite HQ, just today.
~~~~~~

*End of Spoiler Alert*
Also, I'm thinking about posting the next chapter in April, on the third. I don't think I can wait as long as May to post! This will be a test for me, to see what I can write in a month with sports and school, so if I happen to fail at this I will let you guys know.

✿ March 22, 2015
This story once had (and has) a blooper, an older version. Check out Chapter Five of The Misty, Purple Cat to read it!

✿ March 31, 2015
Writer's block why must you exist? *sigh*
(Next chapter is coming out in three days, just having problem with chapter eight...)

✿ June 16, 2015
How do you guys like the new cover? I think this suits Crystal better than the Red and Leaf picture I was using. Plus, the B&W female player (whose name I don't know) just looks a bit older than Leaf anyway...
Also, does anyone know how to add pictures to stories with the new app update (Edit: Everything is good now)? I would like to put the old cover as this chapter's media so people can still see it, instead of going "What was the old cover?" possibly in the future. And my own personal reasons.

✿ June 17, 2015 - Discussing the end to this book
Okay. So this book has been going on for a while and... As much as I cherish this, since it's the first book I was inspired to write... It might be time to start making it come to an end. Now, wait. I have logical reasons, for any who may be going "Wtf? You can't just end it now!"
I personally could write this book forever if I really tried, but I think I would be the only one enjoying it. I was able to make this capturing of Crystal interesting because of the simulation, Kevin being a double agent, Crystal's Double Team in human form, now telepathy (still in a chapter unpublished, but you know), and the old Rocket Game Corner from FireRed and LeafGreen.
I did slightly notice that Hunter J hasn't come back in yet, which I may or may not still do... And the other Teams, like Plasma and Galactic (Magma and Aqua are fighting each other, so I won't even bother, unless I make one of them Crystal's and Kevin's allies or something). So there are still things to do with other places and things, since ever since (I think) Chapter Three they've been in the Kanto Region. If I do end it, I'll just end it with Team Rocket then, concluding this book, and make a new book with Crystal starting off in a new region, possibly Unova since it is practically far away and more restrictions to where she can go may be interesting later.
I really don't know. I've been gathering possible situation ideas, but the capture and escape, capture and escape may get a bit old eventually, right? I mean, I never would be bored, if I found new ways, but I've always been fascinated by traps and contraptions. Tell me what you guys would prefer, and the majority will have it their way. I may write another book for the heck of it though, since I might be able to do something with Mystery Dungeon Time or Sky.

✿ August 28, 2015
I did start making the sequel to this story, which you can read the prologue of. The rest of it won't be coming out for a while due to another book I have to finish still, and I would like a cache of chapters to fall back on if it need to. The first part of the prologue is the short epilogue of this book, and I am very excited to start hearing feed back when I upload it! This will probably be the last Author's Note update in this book since it's been concluded.

✿ April 7, 2017
Been a while since I visited this book, huh? Well, I just checked, and this has 1.8k views! That is crazy. And people have been commenting on things here and there, and I really appreciate those. Thank you all!

✿ April 30, 2017
A while ago — I barely remember, it's been so long — I got a different cover, with an extra name (Experience) that I forgot to change... So that's now happened.