Chapter One - ✿ Getting Discovered ✿

(A/N: Jan. 27, 2022) Please, as you read this, keep in mind that this was written in 2015, when I was in my mid-teens. It was, really, my first story that I ever wrote before. It is cringe (to me), and definitely needs rewriting one day, but my writing improves. Please be patient with this story.
————
(A/N: Early 2015) The only reason this doesn't have a proper or helpful prolog is because once I had made one and accidentally deleted it. Since I've read and tweaked that prolog a few times, my view on needing to rewrite it is kinda bad. So if you people out there think it needs a prolog, comment or message me. I'll start typing it as soon as someone tells me it is needed and the story details aren't enough. Thanks!

We were on the S.S. Anne to travel to Sinnoh. I didn't think I would miss much with the Unova Elite Four, so I wanted to go back to Sinnoh for relaxing, and of course, trying out my new Ditto ability. When the ship finally arrives at dawn the next day, I set out from Conclave City to Eterna City, where my secret base in the Underground Tunnels is located.

"No one is ever down there anymore, so I'll be able to practice my ability down there," I mumbled. I thanked the S.S. Anne captain and got out Charizard to fly to Eterna City, thinking about how I plan to control and 'train' my ability. As time flew while my thoughts roamed, Charizard let me know we were near the city with a simple call, which snapped me back to reality. I saw Eterna City, just as it was when I was here to challenge the Eterna Gym Leader so long ago.

"Charizard, land at the Pokémon Center." We landed, and I recalled Charizard back to his Pokéball. "Thanks, buddy. Now to dig down and get to my secret base."

I got out the equipment that the old digger gave me, and in a small amount of time I was in the Underground Tunnels. I sighed.

"Haven't been here in a while. It's good to be back." I enter my secret base, and while doing so I remember making this place look like a Pokémon Center.

"I remember putting this together, but I need to put those tables away to make room for my Pokèmon and myself." I accessed the PC that was here shortly after I made the cave. All the furniture went digital, black with the green 'netting.' "Ok. Now to put away the tables, flowers, the stuffed Pokémon dolls, the extra beds, and the healer." All disappear other than one bed, which I would be using. I then logged off and pulled out all my Pokéballs.

"C'mon out everyone!" Out came Serperior, Charizard, Persian, Venusuar, and Lucario. I kept Seadra in her Pokéball. "Hey, Lucario! Can you make a hole in this corner for Seadra? Like a small pool about this big." I marked how big I wanted the hole. He nodded. "Lucario!" Lucario proceeded to make the soon-to-be small pool using Force Palm, and soon the hole is finished, plenty deep for Seadra. Once Lucario got out of the hole I hugged him in thanks, and I let out Seadra.

"Seadra?" she questioned.

"Seadra, use Water Gun to fill that hole with water please. I thought you'd rather be in water rather than on the cave floor." She nodded and used Water Gun until the hole was filled. "Alright! Now I'd better practice my new power..." And I started practicing. First I tried to be a Riolu, but instead I became a Pikachu. After feeling my bones break and rearrange and that pain subside, I mumble, "That's not right." I try a Meowth. Although my bones had to rearrange again, the pain was less, and I managed it this time. "Yes!"

After a few days of practicing, I could turn into any of the first evolutions that I knew, but I had trouble the higher I went in the evolution family. My Pokémon were helping me, and I was able to understand them in my human form the more I was able to control my ability.

"This is going great! I should let Bill know how this is going." I walk over to my PC, open up my email, and type an email to Bill explaing how the practice is going plus what I've discovered about how to use and control my ability.

"Hope this helps with his experiment," I comment to myself. Then I turned to my Pokémon. "How about we play a game? Hide and seek in the tunnels?" They all agreed, and we all hid except Persian, who stayed in the secret base to count. As I exited my base (my base is basically the "6" on the chapter cover), I turned left, heading into a small maze. After making a few turns I decided to hide in plain sight, so I become a Geodude to blend in with the occasional rock or two. I heard Persian's purr-meow letting us all know he's looking, he stopped mid sentence. Something was wrong, and we both could feel it. There was a rumble that came from above ground. It came again.

I changed back and ran to my base, where Persian was. "We need to find the others. Do you feel that? Something is happening in Eterna!"

We searched the tunnels, calling their names. No one was there, and I was sure they felt the disturbance as well. Suddenly a fearful idea got into my head.

"Persian, I think I know where the others are." I started digging my way out, becoming a Sandshrew to make the process go quicker (this is just a stab in the dark about how players get out of the Underground Tunnels). When we got to the surface, I saw Team Rocket and my stomach did flips: they had my Pokèmon in a net, and Charizard in a fire-proof clear box below the net. Cassidy and Butch were here with the whole crew, smirking at each other in triumph.

I turned to a Pidgeoto, I hoped too quickly for anyone to see my ability, however that was the last thing on my mind. I flew over and above them, using Gust on the vehicles they wanted to use to transport my Pokèmon, and since I was a Pokémon, myself included I suppose, making it shake and break the windows. Cracks appear along Charizard's prison. I will free them. I must.

I used Steel Wing and hit Charizard's box, but to my dismay no more damage was done other than knocking it out from under the net. Deciding my Pokèmon were more valuable than my new secret, I changed to a Lucario, though with difficulty. I then use my new agility and strength to quickly get over to my friends in the net that, up close, shows not to be normal rope.

"Persian!" I call, "I need your help to break through this net!" Everyone from Team Rocket goes silent. They all know Pokémon aren't supposed to talk, yet look what I just did. They must've thought I was a Ditto, or even worse, Mew.

Persian, unfazed by Team Rocket's silence, quickly bounded over and unsheathed his claws, ready for my command that came soon after he got there. "Persian, use Fury Swipes!"

As he started to free the others, the Pokémon thieves note on what they just saw: a Pokémon commanding another Pokémon such as a human would.

Cassidy looked at Butch with confusion on her face. "That Lucario, is it talking and commanding that Persian?"

Butch ignored her, and is the first to get snapped out of what just happened in the past few minutes. "What is everyone standing around for!? Get them!" This snaps everyone out of their shock, and the members controlling the machines used traps in an attempt to capture Persian and I. Changing forms to defeat more Pokémon proof nets, boxes like Charizard's, and their Pokémon's own attacks, I give Persian just enough time to free Seadra, Lucario, and Venusuar. Serperior was missing, and I know why. He is no where else, not caught. He is hidden in Eterna Forest, unbeknownst of Team Rocket. Coming up with an idea to make a distraction, I call out a move to Venusuar.

"Venusuar, Frenzy Plant!" Roots sprang up from the ground, obscuring the view of Team Rocket to us for a moment. All I needed. Turning to Lucario, I pointed to Charizard's box, and he understood. Running over to it and using the momentum, Lucario used Force Palm to break the box, making it shatter and freeing Charizard. Still obscured by Venusuar's Frenzy Plant, I returned to normal and called everyone back, hanging their Pokéballs on my bag. Then something happened I didn't account for. Venusuar's Frenzy Plant finally had stopped its chaos, revealing myself, running towards Eterna Forest.

One member saw me vanish into the trees a split second before I had indeed vanished. No one seemed surprised to see me and immediately gave chase. As they turned the corner where I had disappeared, my secret was finally lose. They see me change from myself to a Leafeon, plus my Pokébag was on my back.

I saw Serperior in a tree, ready to defend if needed. Without knowing they had seen my ability or not, I kept running. They knew my secret base location, and they knew my current one.

Suddenly, We hear some form of air craft, one that I've heard before. This was not going to go well, as I knew who and why was manning that craft: Pokémon Hunter J, a Pokémon thief who was an expert in her line of work.

My (Twisted) Pokémon Journey: Experience [Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें