The Perfect Day

Edited

Author's Note: First part! Dedicating this first part to honeyhan_123 for giving me this idea! Hope you like it!!!!! -Nerdy_Girl _____________________________________________________________________________

Lexi's POV:

Rani, sweetheart keep your head down!

Like a game Momma?

Yes! Like a game! Whoever wins get's ice cre-BANG!

I shoot up from by bed, my head slamming into the ceiling above me as I try to get my bearings. "Augh!" I groan, rubbing my head at the sudden jolt as someone below me snickers.

"And here I thought nothing could top your obnoxious snoring but here we are." The guy looking up at me asks, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "You good Lexi?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Perce," I respond, pushing the dream out of my mind before sliding off of my top bunk and heading straight to the bathroom. "And I wouldn't complain about my snoring when someone's morning breath smell's like a dragon's."

"Touche."

I laugh before shutting the door behind me and splashing some cool water on my face, effectively clearing any sleepiness I still had.

My name is Lexi Carson, daughter of the Poseidon and resident of Camp Half-Blood since.......well since Nico and Bianca di Angelo came to camp.

In fact, Bianca is the one who found me and Connor washed up on the shore. Our lives started off like any Greek demigod's, normal until a bunch of hellhounds decided the students at my middle school were fit for eating. At least that's what Chiron told me.

There are parts of what I remember that I know don't add up to that explanation but I've accepted that's probably just my brain trying to process the trauma.

I shake that thought out of my head before I fix my jet black hair and desperately try to grab an eyelash that decided to find a home in my head.

GODS EYELASH THAT IS NOT WHERE YOU BELONG.

Anyway, if it hasn't come off yet, I'm Indian. My mom was originally from India but as a child, she was given to an America orphanage where the Carson family took her in. I was born in America and lived in downtown Manhatten right around the Hell's Kitchen area until the incident.

My wavy black hair, dark brown-almost black- eyes, and medium skin tone come from her with almost no resemblance of Poseidon.

"Lexi! I know girls take a long time in the bathroom but this is absolutely insane!"

"Maybe your judgment of time is just flawed," I shout back, quickly starting to change.

I  put my orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, shorts and my favorite pair of combat boots before braiding my long hair out of the way. 

Once that's done, I pull out three of my enchanted weapons. Technically they weren't directly from Poseidon as he only gave me the metal to build them. And with some help from Hecate and Hephestus campers, I ended up with two bracelets and necklace that change into a silver sword, silver bow and an enchanted quiver that can act more or less like a backpack. It doesn't technically hold an infinite amount of arrows, but after the Battle of Manhatten, Apollo decided to drop about a thousand arrows in there after learning about how Michael Yew. 

So yeah, I haven't run out.........yet.

The muffled sound of voices outside the bathroom distract me from that memory and I quiet my movements down so I can listen.

"Is she still in there?" A new voice asks that produces a smile on my face.

"Yup she's taking forever."

"Well, when did she wake up?"

"Uh...around 8:01."

"Percy it's 8:10, give your sister a break." The other voice chuckles.

"I told you your time perception was flawed!" I respond, opening the door and walking out of the bathroom right into the newcomer's arms.

"Hey, Conner," I murmur as his arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey, Lex." He responds giving me a peck on the cheek.

Percy shudders and we both give him a look. "It's not like I say anything when you and Annabeth come in here and-"

"Nope, it's too early for this, get out and she'll see you later," Percy says shoving Connor out of the cabin to our amusement.

"See you later Smart-Ass!"

"Yeah, you too!" Connor laughs as the cabin doors slam shut. "See you at archery!"

"You really don't like him do you?" I laugh.

"No I don't and I don't want to hear about how excited you are about your little excursion tonight."

"Whatever," I groan. "Anyway what are we doing after breakfast?" 

"Grab your swimsuit, we're going for a swim."

"I swear if you trap me at the bottom of the lake again Percy...."

He smirks. "That was only one time, you need to let it go."

I heavily sigh, "Gods please save me from this mess," before following Percy up to breakfast and quickly getting caught up in conversation with everyone else.

But ittle did I know, that the gods listened. And my life was about to get turned upside down.