Training - Part 11

Sorry to interrupt your reading but we hit 1.75k!!!!!!!! You guys are AMAZING!! Luv ya all and see you in the author's note below!

"And lastly, this is where you my friends will be staying." Leo concludes. He already showed us the training room, cafeteria, and some other places that I don't have names for. THIS PLACE EVEN HAS A FREAKING HUGE POOL!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!

The room we have is pretty small but it's surprisingly spacious. There are two beds on either side of the room, a bathroom connected, a kitchenette, and a flat screen tv, with two gaming chairs. I open the tv stand to find and Xbox, Playstation, Wii and Kintec. Connor notices the gaming consoles and pretends to faint. Did I forget to mention he's a hard core gamer? But then again... so am I.

"It's just so beautiful!" He gasps, earning a laugh from Leo and a pretend glare from me. Lets just say he doesn't know it's pretend.

"Ehem...I'm right here ya know," I glare at Connor.

Leo gulps and looks over at Connor. "RIP dude."

"I didn't mean it like that Lexi." Connor says nervously. I will one of the water bottles to explode all over Connor but I make sure none of the water hits the TV.

He blinks, soaked with water while me and Leo laugh. I'm laughing so hard my insides hurt. "You thought that was a real glare! You face was priceless!"

Connor puts his hands up in defeat and laughs with us.

Then he charges at me. With his freaking soaked clothes. And gives me a giant, wet hug. I laugh and give him a kiss on the cheek while Leo coughs awkwardly.

"Not to ruin the moment or anything but you guys should change, you have training in a little bit."

"OK thanks Leo I'll see you in a little while I guess!" I respond.

I'm pull my self off of Connor and open the closet next to my bed. It's full of clothes and other training stuff so I grab pair of black leggings with the SHIELD emblem on it and a blue tank top. I walk out of the bathroom and put my hair in a high ponytail. Then I hear a little voice in my ear.

"Agent Carson and Agent Griffin report to the training room." Agent Romanoff says.

Connor grabs my hand and we walk to the training room together. Agent Barton and Romanoff are waiting inside. "Okay," Agent Barton says. "For the first week of your training you two will train with us one-to-one. Then for another two weeks after that you will train with another group of trainees. Agent Carson, you will mainly be working with me. Agent Griffen, you will mainly be working with Agent Romanoff."

We both nod and follow our respective trainer. I can't help but smirk as Connor follows Agent Romanoff. "Something seem funny Trainee Carson?" Agent Barton asks. He looks kinda stern but he never stuck me as the serious type of person. This probably is just a front so I take him seriously and show respect.

"Actually yes," I smile. "Have you ever here the tale of Arachne?" Agent Barton nods. "Well its kinda funny that Connor over there is a son of Athena and he's getting trained by someone whose codename has something to do with a spider. Last time he saw a spider, he freaked and I had to take care of it."

Agent Barton flashes an amused smile at me and beckons me over to some of the targets. "At last," I think. "Something familar."

Agent Barton grabs a bow from the wall and a quiver of arrows. I will my silver bow and quiver to appear. When he turns around, my bow and quiver are slung over my shoulder. "Hey can I see your bow for a minute?" He asks.

I nod and hand it to him. I hope there's nothing wrong with it so I can use it as an agent. He gazes at the sleek silver and blue bow. "Dang this is a nice one Carson." He whispers.

"Thanks." I smile. "It was actually made for me." He gives me a confused look. "You thought out loud." Barton makes an "oh" face and hands me the bow.

"Now, let's get started."

***insert creepy Loki smile here***
Hey hey!

What's up guys? I hope you like this update and I apologize for not having it up sooner. I had a little bit of a writers block but now it's all good 😅😅😅😅.

Also keep the votes and comments coming!!! I love to hear about what you think of my writing!!

Also keep the character and personality suggestions coming as well! I finally know exactly where I'm going to start using them and that's actually going to be in the next update!

Luv ya all!!!

Stay Nerdy,
Nerdy_Girl

Lexi: see you guys next time!!

Me: were you just waiting for me to finish?

Lexi: Pretty much. I wanted to wish you luck actually. Aren't you going roller blading?

Me: yup, and I'm gonna need it. last time I went I fell so many freaking times😂😂

Lexi: 😂😂

Me: wait I gtg. it's 11 in the morning and I'm still in bed.

Lexi: that's not a bad thing. if I don't wake him up, Connor and sleep til two.

Me: lol the struggle is real😂😂 but seriously tho, luv ya guys! Nerdy_Girl out!

Lexi: Baiiiiii!