Welcome to SHIELD - Part 8

Small A/N: So this time, I'm going to try something new, I gonna try to write this in Lexi's in point of view so get ready for that, and also up there is a pic of how I pictured her. I realize she looks a little older than 15 but she is kinda what I pictured in my mind. Anyway see you down at the end of this chap! I'll shut up now (^-^)/

Lexi POV

I stared out the window as the van drove away from Camp Half-Blood. Fury and some other person was in the front driving so Connor and I were alone in the back. I shifted myself to get in a more comfortable position. Connor noticed and shifted as well, wrapping one of his hands around my waist and pulling me closer so I could rest against his shoulder.

"You okay?" He asks as I stare out the window that now displays the New York skyline.
"I'm just nervous about this, we made this decision so quickly... I just hope we didn't make a bad decision," I responded.

"We should be fine, we survived a road trip across America with dracene (let me know if that's how you spell it) and we ended up perfectly fine," he says with a smirk on his face.

I laughed remembering the memory. The two of us had to travel to Camp Jupiter and I had to visit Poseidon in LA. That was where I got my weapons. They are made of a special silver forged in the ocean that can hurt any monster, including werewolves hence the "silver."

Then Fury came over on the PA and said "Trainee Griffen and Carson, we have arrived."

I looked out the window and saw the van dip into an underground tunnel as the sunlight quickly disappeared.

"Man," I thought. "Grover would really hate this place.".

"Yup he would," Connor replied. I looked at him funny.

"What? You thought out loud again," he laughed.

"Enough with the chitchat you two." Fury said as the van stopped and the door next to me opened. I got out of the van and lookwd around at the giant garage that we had driven into. Literally there was any type of vehicle you could ever want here.

We followed Fury through the hanger and into a set of hallways and opened a door where two women, one dressed in SHIELD uniform and one in casual clothes and had fiery red hair and two men, one in a suit and one in causal clothes stood waiting in what looked like an office. Fury ushered us in and walked behind the desk. And stared us down with this crazy intimidating look.

"Now that we are here, I would like to officially welcome the two of you to SHIELD."

AN!!!!
Hope you guys liked this!! Plz remember to vote, comment and follow me for more!!! Also, still accepting character name suggestions for agents!!! I luv ya all!!
Stay Nerdy!
- Nerdy_Girl 😀😀😀