Nightmares and Ship Names? - Part 15

**One week later**

Connor POV

"Connor please this isn't you!" A girl begs in front of me. Pathetic. This girl dragged you all around the country. And then what does she do? Breaks up with you. Patheic demigod. She needs to die. She is almost done. Her weapons have all fallen into the giant hole right by us. I still have I knife and I can kill her with that.

"Connor please!" I swipe at her with the knife and she blocks my arm with her hand and twists it, making me drop the knife and doesn't let go. The knife falls into the hole. Dammit. My vision is blue tinted and I struggle to see clearly but I kick her hard in the gut and she groans. Then she twists and propels herself over me and slams me into the nearest wall and I hit my head on it. Hard.  I fall to the floor just as the world begins to topple. I hear a scream as something trips over me. I look over and grab the hand of the person who fell over me. She dangles over the edge with nothing supporting her except for me.

"Lexi?" I say, confused.

"Connor," she breathes relieved. Then the world jerks and I loose my grip on her.  I scream her name as she falls over the edge.

I jolt up out of bed and fall on the floor. The dream has left me sweating and breathing heavily. I've been having the same nightmare for a week now. Being a demigod...I just hope that this dream doesn't come true. I don't know what I would do if I lost her. She might not like me anymore, but I still have feelings for her. In fact, I might even love her....

_________________________________________________________________________

Lexi POV

I pull the bowstring back and aim at the target. I release the arrow and it goes flying toward the target and hits in the middle ring. I smile at my work triumphantly. There are six targets that surround me and each one as arrows in them that are in the shape of a letter. So pretty much the targets spell out my name.  I step back to admire my hard work but ice cold water explodes on my back, snapping me out of my element. I whip around to see a laughing Uriah and Zeke who are holding an empty bucket.

I glare at them. "You have five seconds to run."

They look at each other nervously and sprint out of the training room. I laugh once they run out and put away my stuff. I'll set them straight later.

I've been staying with Sammy, Uri and Zeke for a week. And their place already feels like home. I didn't know what to expect when I moved in with them but they are all some of the coolest people I've met. 

I learned actually a lot about everyone. For example I found out that Uriah and Zeke wasn't their actual names but their friends had thought their personalities were so similiar to the two Pedrad brothers from the Divergent series, they just started calling them that. And the kinda name stuck. They changed their names to the two Divergent characters when they first came to SHIELD. They had said something about wanting to protect the people they knew before they joined SHIELD. Their real names are James and Nathan but they never told me their last names.

I hate to admit it but the cold water felt sooooooo good. Especially for me. I mean, most people would just be refreshed but since I'm kind of a child of Poseidon, the water wakes me up in ways I can't explain. It's kinda like my senses sharpen and I can actually focus. Which is a HUGE accomplishment when you are and ADHD demigod.

I pull out my phone and take a picture of my name on the targets and send it to Agent Barton.

(C = Clint/Agent Barton, L = Lexi)

L: *insert picture here*

L: How's that for accuracy XD

He doesn't respond immediately so I shove my phone in my back pocket and hit my hand against my thigh like I'm summoning a dog. The arrows come flying back and land in my quiver. A trick Leo helped me figure out. I take of my gloves when a voice behind me startles me out of my thoughts. I really need to stop getting lost.