Hulkbait..... Part 19

SOOOOOO SORRY for no updates! School has started and I haven't had time to update. So as a gift I gave you guys a EXTRA long chapter. Enjoy!

RECAP

********************************************************************

"Lexi, Agent Barton and Griffen have been compromised." 

********************************************************************

Lexi POV

My heart drops into my stomach. "Are they alive?" I ask, trying to hold in my tears.

"Yes they are, Loki put them in some sort of trance so they follow orders from him." Coulson says sadly.

Then the tears come. Leo left the room thankfully so he didn't see my meltdown. But Coulson pulled me into a slight hug and I cried in his arms. After a minute or two, I pull away and compose myself, Coulson wipes a couple stray tears on my face. "Whew, I needed that out of my system. Does Natasha know yet?" I ask.

"Not yet, I'm going to call her and you are going to be on the jet to pick her up. Fury is forming a response team for this situation. The list is in the file." Coulson says. "I recommend you get packing. And tell Agent Segal to pack her things too. I have a feeling you want her by your side."

"Will do, and Phil..." I say. "Thank you."

He lets out a rare smile and replies, "No thank you. And Lexi, stay out of trouble."

I roll my eyes, "No promises  Coulson." And walk out of the room.

I reach my place and I see Sammy, Uriah and Zeke playing Mario Kart. (Yup we actually have time for that at SHIELD) I smile and quietly slip into the room without them noticing. I might have a mission in less than two hours but no one ever said I couldn't have some fun. I pull out my laptop and quickly hack into their game. (Natasha showed me how to. It's actually surprisingly easy.) I run this program and hide behind all of them with a video camera. The TV screen starts to glitch and pixelate and then blacks out. From my little hidden spot I shut off the lights and the trio start to look scared. Then on the TV some small words appear. Falling for the trap the three get up and get close to the TV, trying to read what it says. Then a second later, the scream face pops up with this really freaking scary noise and the three of them freak out.

Me being the troll, I turn on the lights and start dying. "That's what you get for laughing at me this morning suckers!" Sammy calms down first and starts laughing with me but I think I may or may not have broke Uriah and Zeke. How do I know? They both are in fetal position on the floor whimpering.

Whoops.

"Anyway, Sammy pack your stuff, you are coming on a mission with me like right now." I say, still trying to compose myself.

"Nice where are we going?" Sammy asks, still laughing too.

"Err.." I look in the giant stack of papers that Coulson handed me. "First somewhere in Russia to pick up Agent Romanoff then... we have to supersonic our way to India."

"Nice, I always wanted to go to India." Sammy says and grabs two duffle bags out of our closet and throws one to me. We pack up some clothes, weapons, our SHIELD uniforms and I pack my combat outfit that I just got from Leo.

------------(five minutes later)------------

"You good to go?" I ask Sammy.

She looks up at me from her phone. "No I was just waiting here cuz I think its fun."

"Gee thanks," I say grabbing my duffle bag.

"Anytime gurl," she responds smirking as we walk by Uriah and Zeke who are still lying on the ground.