The Decision - Part 7

AN:ASDFGHQWERYWIOQWFJ OVA 1000 reads!! (sorry me spazing out right there XD) Never thought you guys would actually like this stuff! You readers are officially the best! The pic up there is for all of you! I wish I could bake you all brownies just to say thank you! Don't forget name suggestions for future characters in the comments! BAIII!

I lay sprawled out on her bed with multiple thoughts swirling in my mind. "To leave or to stay," I thought. "That is the question."

"Lexi?" a voice shocked me from my thoughts. "I'm over here Connor." He walked to my bunk and lay down next to me, his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Babe what are we gonna do?" I ask, snuggling up against Connor.

"I honestly don't know. I mean I kinda want to go but at the same time I don't. I mean yea Camp Half-Blood is our home but things are different in the mortal world. I mean maybe SHIELD isn't that bad. But I really don't want to leave this place either. But you know what?"

"What?" I ask in a cutesy voice.

"I'll go where ever you are. You know why?"

"Why?" I asks again with the cutesy voice.

"Cuz you are my home." He says, kissing head.

"Awwwww, Connor that was the sweetest thing ever!"

"Thanks gurl," Connor says in a girly voice. "I try."

We laugh for a awhile together and then lay quietly together, enjoying each other's presence. After a while Lexi breaks the silence, "Soooooooooooooo. I had a dream last night."

"Okay?" Connor asks, unsure of where this was going. Lexi explained everything to him from Poseidon's message to falling out of bed.

"You fell out of bed!" Connor says, laughing.

"Ugh, Connor this is serious."Lexi says, rolling her eyes.

"Fine, I'll be serious." He says still laughing.

"Ugh, you're as bad a Percy sometimes."

"Hey! I'm calm now!" He says. "Anyway, this was Poseidon right?"

"No Connor with was Blackjack talking, of course it was him!" Lexi said sarcasticly.

"Love you too. I think you should listen to him. He said leaving this place wouldn't be a bad thing so I think you should trust him."

"Well then. You should start packing your bags." Lexi says, sitting up.

"Why?" Connor asks, genuinely confused.

"Sometimes I wonder if you are a son of Athena. So we can go to SHIELD smart one." Lexi says laughing.

"Oh! Right! I'll meet you back here when I'm done then."

"Ok bye!"

"Bye!"

*****timelapse to when Lexi's done packing (cuz I'm lazy)*****

Lexi packed the last thing in a box and zipped it shut. "Whew," she thinks. "That was fast." Being a demigod, she didn't have that much stuff and most of what she had she was leaving at Camp Half-Blood. She was only taking her personal stuff, clothes weapons, etc.

Lexi is snapped out of her daydream when Percy runs into the cabin. "Hey Lexi why weren't you a-," and he pauses looking at the box and her tired expression.

"You're actually gonna leave?" Percy asks.

"Ya I am, me and Connor made up our minds about an hour and a half after breakfast." Lexi says, looking around to see if there's anything else that she left behind.

"I'm gonna miss you." Percy says, looking alot more sad than he was, his usual crooked smile missing from his face.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Lexi says, tears starting to form in her eyes. She runs over to Percy and gives him a tight hug. He hugs back, not knowing when he will be able to talk to her like this again.

"Hey look at me." Percy says, and Lexi looks up at him. He wipes away her tears and hands her a wrapped gift. "From me and Annie. Just don't tell her I called her that," he chuckles.

"Gods Percy I don't know what to say." Lexi says looking at it.

"Then just open it."

Lexi pulls open the box to see two leather pouches, a spray bottle and a flashlight. She opens the first pouch only to find it full of golden drachma.

"Promise to Iris message," Percy says looking a Lexi. She smiles back and says "Always," and opens the second leather pouch. She pulls out a charm that fits on her silver bracelet of a small blue pegasus. "Percy its beautiful."

"Hah, don't thank me , thank your bf. He suggested it."

"Aww I have the best bae and bro ever!" Lexi squeals.

"Not to brag or anything but yes, you do."

Lexi gives him her seriously face and put the charm on. "Get your bow out." he says/demands.

"Ooh so demanding." Lexi wills her bow to appear and as it takes shape, a new flash blue appears. When the bow takes form, it's string is now an aqua blue and the bow grip and limb (I think that's what its called) is swirled blue and silver. Lexi stared at her bow in awe.

"You like it?" Percy asks as Connor walks into the room.

"Oh my gods its so freaking beautiful!" Lexi squeals. "I love it! Thank you sooo much! I have a gift for you too. I was planing on giving to you in your birthday but since um not gonna be here. might as well do it now."

Lexi reached into her purse and pulled out a thick leather bracelet with a trident burned onto it that matched with one that turned into Lexi's sword. She grabbed Percy's wrist and put it on.

"Thanks sis" Percy says, genuinely happy.

"No prob bruh." Lexi laughs. "We got to go right Connor?"

"Yup they got a ride waiting for us Lex. Want me to grab your stuff?" Connor asks.

"That would be great, I'll see you down there in a minute."

Connor picked up Lexi's box of stuff and left the cabin, glad to get away from the sibling love. Not that he hated it or anything but that was just to awkward.

"So this is it."Lexi says to Percy.

"One last hug?" Percy asks and they embrace. "Hey don't forget me!" another voice calls out.

"I'm gonna miss you too Annabeth." Lexi laughs.

"Okay group hug!" She laughs.

They walk down to the black van waiting at Half-Blood Hill with an eagle emblem on it.

Connor gets out of the van and hugs Lexi. "You ready?" He asks.

"Let's do this," she responds they start to get into the van when Percy calls them back.

"Wait Connor," Percy asks.

They look back and he says, "Take care of my little sister."

"I will, I promise it." Connor responds, kissing Lexi's head.

"Okay boys time to go, bye everyone!" Lexi says to the group of campers that had clustered to see them off.

Then Chiron comes trotting in and Lexi can help but break away to give him a hug. "Oh my dear," he says. "Goodbye and good luck."

"Thanks Chiron," Lexi says as he brushes away tears she didn't realize she had.

"BYE EVERYONE," she shouts and climbs into the van, Connor right behind her. The van door slams shut and the car starts to drive away from Camp Half-Blood, her home toward a new place, SHIELD.

Wow this is so bad, I hope I wasn't just rambling XD. Vote and comment if you like! Still looking for Agent names so leave your suggestions in the comments.

Stay Nerdy!

-Nerdy_Girl