Chapter 1

"𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀"

It's your first day back at Hogwarts in your fourth year. You're very excited to go and see your friends and Professor, but there's one person you are dreading to not see and that's Draco Malfoy, your worst enemy since your first year. He bullied you in your first year, read your diary to everyone in the Slytherin common room and they made fun of you in your second year and your third year you finally stood up for yourself, he didn't like it at all. Ever since you guys have been enemies.

Arriving at Hogwarts, you were with Luna, Cho, and Hermione. You were walking with them to the great hall to get dinner when you heard the last person you wanted to meet or see or talk to.

"Well well look who it is," Draco said.

"What do you want?" You said annoyed.

"Oh, guess summer break brought the bitch out of someone," he chuckled. You rolled your eyes " Ha Ha very funny," you said sarcastically. "Well, half-blood I don't have the time for you I got more important things to do," he said.

"Then why are you still here," you said.

Draco glared at you "Bitch," he mumbled. You heard him and jumped at him but before you could lay a finger on him Luna, Cho, and Hermione grabbed you. "Y/n don't give him the satisfaction that he wants, " said luna. You took a deep breath and tried calming yourself.

"You're right, you're right but I will do it one of these days trust me, " you said.

"I think we all want to, " said Hermione.

You guys all laughed and continued walking to the great hall. You guys waved bye to Hermione and took a seat at the Ravenclaw table. You served yourself some food and started talking about your summer to Luna. "Me and my mom traveled, it was fun to get to see new things you should come with us some time," you said to Luna. "Of course, sounds amazing," said Luna.

You were looking for Harry but couldn't find him, when you seen Draco looking at you. You stared back he lifted his hand and flipped you off. You did the same back when you heard someone shout your name "Y/N! There is no need for such inappropriate actions on your first day back!" Professor McGonagall yelled.

"Sorry professor, " you said.

Draco was laughing at you, you glared at him. Once you were done you got up and left for your dorm. You unpacked all your stuff and decorated the walls. You changed into your pajamas and laid down. You couldn't sleep, you were moving and turning unable to sleep.

You got up grabbed your robe and quietly left your dorm trying not to wake anyone. You snuck out of the common room and started walking around making sure no one saw you. There were so many pretty things, you were heading up to the astronomy tower when you bumped into someone on your way up there.

"Oh, I'm sorry I-" you stopped talking once you saw who it was "oh it's just you, "

"Fuck off, I'm not in the mood, " said Draco.

"When are you ever, " you laughed.

He just looked at you "I mean it, leave me alone go somewhere else," he rolled his eyes. "What are you even doing out?" You asked.

"Could ask you the same and none of your business," he said rudely. You mocked him he just rolled his eyes at you and left.

"Jerk," you said taking a seat and observing the beautiful night sky.

You left after clearing your head, you went quickly so you wouldn't get caught by anyone. You went in the common room and into your dorm quietly making sure not to wake anyone. You got in your covers and drifted off to sleep.

My first part I know it's short but I couldn't think of anything else but enjoy I know it's not the best but love you guys ♥︎♥︎