"Fake Love"

Part 3

From the corner of your eye, you saw Draco leave he was looking at you and George. George held you and you felt so comfortable and didn't want to leave.

"Hey George um er I have to go, I left something I need in my dorm," you said getting out his grip.

"Ok, that's fine. You'll be ok right?" he asked.

"Of course. Thanks to you, " you smiled and turned to walk away.

"Almost forgot, this is for you," you said turning back around and kissing him on the cheek, he blushed and smiled at you. George watched as you walked away while he was blown away.

You were looking for Draco everywhere and couldn't find him, you decided to see if he was inside his dorm.

But you didn't know the password.

To your luck Daphne Greengrass passed by, she was a friend of yours for the first two years until Draco told her to stop talking to you. You guys still hang out once in a while.

"Daphne, do you mind if you let me in the Slytherin common room please?" You asked.

"Sure, but what for?" Daphne questioned.

"I'm trying to look for Draco," you cringed.

"Oh so you guys are a thing?" she said her eyes widening, "Yeah, w-why," you gulped.

"Well I thought you both were doing it to get back at Pansy but then a couple of days past and it looked pretty serious," she smirked.

"W-What n-no," you stuttered, getting red and sweaty.

"You don't have to lie I-"

"I'm not lying," you cut her off.

"I heard you guys arguing about it," Daphne laughed. Your face was red and you were super embarrassed. She took you to the Slytherin common room and let you in there making sure no one seen the two of you.

"Who just went in there?" you heard Filtch yell as the portrait closed. You went to hide after a while you heard the portrait open.

"Y/n where are you?" you heard Daphne say. You got out of your hiding spot... There was no Filtch.

"What'd you say to him?" you asked.

"I told him that I let my sister in cause she forgot the password and that she doesn't celebrate this holiday," Daphne said.

"Oh smart, " you replied.

"Yeah, and he said then I'll wait for whoever that was to come out," You looked at her in disbelief.

"But wait I said but there are other students that could be sneaking around places they shouldn't and you wouldn't know if you stay here the whole day," she said "So he finally left, "

Damn, he bought that. You thought.

"Ok well thank you so much, " you said.

"Anytime, but you may have to stay here for the day or you could try and sneak out if he doesn't come back," Daphne said.