Games

"What's mine... Is mine. Remember that,"- Y/n

It's been a while since you last spoke to Draco. Him and Astoria broke up, and he stopped talking to you. Haven't heard a word from him since that one night at the Astronomy tower.

You've seen him just haven't spoke to him. He's seems and looks dreadful , he hasn't been showing up to classes much, looks very tired like he hasn't been sleeping at all or eating, he looks miserable.

One night you went to go follow him and see what's up with him. He left the Slytherin corridor just like you expected.

You followed until he went into this one room, you went inside right after him. The room was filled with things and very dusty with white sheets covering up things. Draco pulled one of those white sheets off of this thing that looked like a closet.

He had a green apple with him put it inside the closet, closed it, and started whispering something. You couldn't hear what he was saying. He finished saying what he was saying and opened it, the apple was bitten but it wasn't before.

You had the urge to go up to him, but you wanted to figure out what he was up too and not want him to know you were snooping. You quickly and quietly left the room and stayed somewhere in the hallways.

After a couple of minutes you heard footsteps and began walking.

"Oh, hey Malfoy," you smiled weakly,

You startled him a bit but he shook it off once he realized it was you.

"Uh y/l/n" he said,

"We haven't spoke since that one night," your lip quivering.

"Yeah I've been busy, you know y/n you're not my only priority. I have other things to worry about,"

"Oh- "

"I don't really want anything to do with you. I never cared or loved you, please just leave and once you do keep it like that stay gone. It would be a huge favor," he interrupted then left you there.

Not one bone in your body had the urge to cry for him. A scoff came out your lips.

He really thinks I'm some random, bitchy, crybaby ass girl he uses as a toy. (You thought)

All that came to your mind was Revenge.

You ran to him before he could reach the Slytherin corridor. You pushed him against the wall hard.

"I don't know who you think I am, but one thing you should know is to never use me nor say a word like that to me,"

Draco was shocked,

"I am not some toy you think you can push around and use. You might be some tuff mother fucker and play some game with me I know for a fact you will not win. You don't have some power over me never have. Come at me I'll come back ten times harder,"

Draco didn't have anything to say.

"Also what makes you think you can come into MY LIFE and make me love you with everything I have. I loved you before I loved myself and you taught me how to love myself then just like that you leave me. You left me. Instead of fighting for me you left like a little bitch, you said you loved me but you didn't truly love me. You don't leave someone you love no matter what the other is going through. I don't care what you are. Death eater or not I'd still love you for you and I still do love you."

(Draco's thoughts: "She knows,")

"You went after the wrong girl cause once I have you and you have me, there's no changing that if I didn't truly love you do you even think I'd be here right now yelling at you?"

"What's mine... Is mine. Remember that."

Draco grabbed your face and kissed you.

"God I love you,"

"I know you do lover boy. Who wouldn't?" You smirked.

You kissed each other again but this time you both didn't stop.

Draco's thoughts: "I'm only a fool for her..."

Y/n's thoughts: "He's the only one for me..."

Draco & Y/n's thoughts: "but game on."