Tuff Love

Part 3

"Y/n are you crazy?" said Draco grabbing your arm and taking you off the train.

"Maybe a little, but I'm serious run away with me, " you smiled beautifully.

"We'll talk at Hogwarts, " Draco said, you rolled your eyes and followed him with the other fifth year's. Draco was silent the whole way there, and you were patient because you realized he was probably shocked or thinking about actually doing it but then overthinking it so you waited.

You guys all walked inside the great hall and sat down at your tables. The new first years were getting sorted into their houses you welcomed the first years that were sorted in Ravenclaw, one little girl named Rosie Dawson she had hazel eyes with blonde hair, a little girl named Athena Miller she had dark brown hair with brown eyes, and a little boy named Andrei Brown he had ginger/brown hair with blue eyes. When you introduced yourself to the little boy last and his face turned red and you giggled at him.

You guys were now able to eat and you ate a little and put your plate aside,

"Excuse me," you heard a soft voice, "Excuse me, sorry,"

You smiled because you knew who it was, you turned and Luna was taking a seat next to you. You looked at her and waited for her to say something.

"So how come you stopped writing over summer?" asked Luna crossing her arms.

"My mom didn't take it well, " you sighed, "She went to the dinner but then caused a scene and wanted me to break up with Draco I said no then she told me if I don't then get out of her house I told her it's our house my dad left it for us she got mad and hasn't spoken to me for weeks didn't even come to drop me off at the station and platform nine and three quarters, "

"Oh, I'm sorry Y/n I didn't know, " Luna rubbed your back, "Your mom can be a little much, "

"Yup she always has been, "

Luna nodded, "Have you talked to Draco he's worried about you, " said Luna.

"No not yet, " you said.

"Oh, well you should talk to him, " Luna patted your hand, "Like now, "  Luna pointed at Draco and you saw that Astoria was all close to him laughing and flirting, you looked at Draco and he was flirting back.

Seeing that boiled your blood. You got up and went to the Slytherin table. You went behind them and separated them, sitting between them.

"Oh hey you guys what's going on here that's so funny," you asked.

Draco went silent, and so did the others.

"Well now I feel like you guys don't like me," you grabbed a strawberry off of Blaise's plate and bit into it, he looked at you and you winked at him, you could tell he was blushing.

"Y/n I was talking to him and you interrupted us," said Astoria. You looked at her up and down trying not to laugh in her face.

"Obviously if I interrupted you guys I didn't give a fuck about what you guys were talking about," you rolled your eyes.

"Are you mad that Draco was with me and not you?" Astoria smirked.

This time you laughed, "Girl please, mad about what? That he was flirting with you? No thank you this boy does way more to me than flirt. Trust me on that," you winked.

You looked across the table and seen Daphne trying not to laugh, Draco's face was turning red.

"Then why did you come here if you weren't mad?" said Astoria.

"Oh because what does make me mad is that there are bitches like you for example that don't know how to stay away from someone else's boyfriend,"  you said in her face.

"Ok Y/n time to go," Draco said grabbing your arm.

"Already? but I was having fun," you whined.

You followed Draco out the Great Hall and he took you into the hallway and made sure no one was there.

"You never answered my question," you said looking at the ground.

"Huh? Oh yeah, of course, I would anytime," Draco said.

"But what?" You looked up at him.

"But I can't,"

"Why can't you?" You said tears forming.

"Because we don't need to we can be happy without running away," Draco cupped your face with his hands.

"No we can't," you held your tears back and looked up at him, "Because my mom doesn't want me to be with you," You looked away from Draco.

"W-Why?" Draco said taking his hand off your face.

"I don't know, but we can still be together. Hopefully," you smiled weakly.

"Of course," said Draco.

"Is something wrong? Is there anything you want to tell me?" You said worriedly.

"No there's nothing darling," Draco pulled you into a hug and held you tightly you smiled big while he held you,  you felt so safe in his arms.

~~~

The feeling of lying to her made me feel sick.
I didn't want to lie but I didn't want to hurt her more than she already is.
Holding her made me never want to let go.
Ugh, I hate my father for even considering this when I'm out of school.
Even though the dark lord is planning to destroy Hogwarts.

Ugh, there are two things I'm lying to her about now and if she knew the dark lord was in my house planning to destroy Hogwarts she would hate me.
I hate feeling like this.
She made me soft for her and only her.
She made me soft I can't believe it.

Why have I become so soft for her?
Not once have I had a soft spot for a girl.
My mother loves her, my father well not too much.
She's a pure-blood, they could pick her.

I would take the opportunity to run away with Y/n anytime and day.
And I will.
I'll tell her tomorrow.
We'll do it tomorrow.
I have the perfect place for us both where no one will ever find us.
I hope no one will find us, my parents don't know about this place.
This girl has made me incredibly soft for her and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me so I'm going to give up on her for some stupid arranged marriage with Astoria when I finish my last year.
I will forever love Y/n.

~~~

Thought after thought popped into Draco's head, "On second thought I'll be running away with you, " Draco blurted out.

"Huh?" You said.

"Ill be with you forever and always," you smiled.

"Really! Oh my gosh yes," you kissed draco and laughed in joy.

"Let's go, love, " draco said.

You and Draco walked away with each other holding hands smiling happier than ever before.