"Fake Love"

Part 7

After you had asked them all on a 'date' you told the three of them that you wanted to meet at the Three Broomstick's then you'll go from there.

None of them knew what was going to happen but you told Luna about it so she could tell you what happens. She went there and waited till they came. The first person was Draco, then Blaise, Connor came last, they saw each other and said hey.

"Hey, Blaise, " Draco said.

"Hey, uh what are you doing here?" Blaise asked.

"Waiting for someone. What about you?"

"Waiting for someone, " he said.

Connor came in looked around and seen Blaise and Draco, he went up to them to see what was up while he waited for you.

"Hey, " Connor said.

"You're here too, " draco and Blaise said.

"Yeah, Y/n told me-"

"Y/n!" Draco shouted, "No no no I'm supposed to meet her here your fucking with me, "

"Uh no, I was why would she want you after what you did?" Blaise said. Connor was so confused, Luna was in the back hearing the whole thing trying not to laugh at how stupid they looked fighting over who was coming with you or was supposed to be with you. They kept arguing over it.

"She told me last night to come here?" Connor said.

"She did?" Draco said. Connor nodded his head yes, "She did for me too, " Blaise said, "Same, " Draco said.

"That bitch,"  Draco scoffed then barged out.

~~~

You knew they were going to find out so you had your next part solved. You were going to be with Fred, he knew about it so he agreed to do it. You were outside on the bench with Fred doing homework with him.

"Y/n you little bitch, " Draco shouted you heard him coming closer so you did the next part. You grabbed Fred's face and said "Trust me it's just for the plan, " Fred nodded his head and you kissed him. Draco was now in front of you guys he pushed Fred off of you and tried taking you out into the hall. You didn't let him, he picked you up and put you over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" you shouted at him, trying to squirm out but his grip was too strong. Draco went into an empty classroom locked the door and put you down.

"If you ever try something like that again you will not like what I do to you," he said with venom.

"What exactly is that?" you raised an eyebrow at him, "Try something like that again and you'll know," he said. You rolled your eyes and tried heading for the door.

"How come you never told me what happened to your father when I asked," Draco said knowing that'll get your attention... And it did, you turned around and looked at him.

"Because that's none of your business, " you said.

"Tell me, " Draco demanded.

"No!" you shouted.

"Tell me, " his voice had a low growl.

"Ok, fine because your coward of a father was there when my father was killed and my mother was tortured until Voldemort decided we'll both be useful in the future, " you shouted at him.

"Your father was too much of a coward to fight my father so Voldemort did it instead, I was seven years old and had to take care of my mother until I came here I didn't know I would be with you the son of Lucius Malfoy, " you were angry and you were crying while draco stood there speechless.

"My father isn't a coward," was all he said.

"Oh please he's a two-face coward who joins the dark side then when their lord is defeated try's coming back saying he was forced to, that's a coward," you said. Draco was getting angry he clenched his fist and you saw.

"Go ahead hit me," you said waiting, "That's what I thought you won't,"

"I wouldn't hit a girl," Draco said.

"Oh please," you rolled your eyes, "You're like your father a coward,"

"Don't compare me to my father!" He yelled.

"Well you are," you said. "I swear to fucking god Y/n if you say that one more time!" He yelled punching the desk really hard, then pointing at you. You flinched and backed up quickly.

"I hate you, I hate everything about you," Draco spat, "Would've been better if you've never existed if you- know- who just killed you, "

When he said that it felt like you've had just been stabbed, you felt tears form in your eyes. You just stood there speechless.

"Y/n-"

"No fuck you Draco maybe if I did I wouldn't have met you and it would be better, " you cried.

"You don't mean that?" he said quietly.

"I do I mean it so much!" you yelled, tears staining your cheeks. He started walking towards you, he grabbed your hands but you pulled them away from him. He tried grabbing them again.

"Don't touch me!" You yelled and started to pound your fist into his chest, your eyes were dark with pure hatred towards him.

"Fight back you coward!" You screamed, your tears straining your sore cheeks, "fight back,"

You felt dracos hands pull you in close, so close, you're so vulnerable and it all happens at once. His lips press on yours, your back pressed to the wall, his heart desperate for your touch as it betrays everything in him. And at the moment he hates you, hates you so much because this is who you've made him become. But in his thoughts.

Darling, you're just so completely
and utterly... Irresistible.

"Why do you do this to me?" You said pulling away.

"Do what?" Draco asked.

"Your actions are the opposite of your words," you said looking in his eyes, "You say you hate me so much, but then your lips touch mine, and everything inside you says you love me,"

He looked into your eyes, not knowing what to say because he knew it was true but chose to deny it. He knows it's not love that it's something different cause love doesn't feel like this.

"I don't love you," he said.

You sighed and walked away from him "Okay," you said heading towards the door.

"I hope that you will love someone, " you smiled and left him in the classroom by himself.

Dracos thoughts

Why can't I just admit it, is it love that I'm feeling?
Why can't I see it then?
It's like it's invisible and it needs something or someone to be seen.

Why can't it be visible so I can know if it's love that I'm feeling?
Why does it have to be invisible love for us?