Enemies

Part 4

You thought about who it could be. You thought it was Draco but immediately pushed that thought out of your head, "It can't be Draco why would he want to talk to me?" you said to yourself. You thought maybe George wanted to talk to you or that boy Cedric.

You didn't know who it was so you thought you would just go and the person would show up. You put the note away and went to your dorm. You got into bed and drifted off to sleep.
~~~

You woke up early in the morning to take a shower. Once you were done, you dressed into your robe did your hair into two Dutch braids. You grabbed your books and bag and walked to the great hall. Not many people were there, you took your seat at the table and did some homework.

You finished Charms class homework, next you did Herbology. You did some pages and put them away. You grabbed your diary your special quill and some ink.

You began to right...

Dear diary,

Yesterday night I got a note from someone telling me to meet them at the astronomy tower at 5:00 - pm tomorrow. I suppose I know the person, I just have a strange feeling that it is the last person I want to talk to. Draco Malfoy.

I hope it's not him and someone else like George or that boy Cedric-

You stopped writing because you saw a shadow hovering over you. You closed your diary and turned around to see Oliver. You sighed in relief.

"Hey Oliver, you scared me, " you said with a laugh.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask how come I didn't see you at the quidditch game?" He took a seat next to you and served himself some food.

"I-I wasn't in the mood I'm sorry I know you really wanted me there," you felt bad.

"Oh it's ok, I forgot about what happened in charms class don't worry about it." He smiled at you, you smiled back and put your book away.

                                     Skip classes

After class you had forgotten about the person you were supposed to meet up with. You were doing homework in the library with Hermione when you looked at the time to read 4:50 pm, you had a free period and it was ending in 30 minutes.

"Crap, crap I forgot about that person I was supposed to meet at the astronomy Tower," you told Hermione, she didn't know about it so she was quite confused.

"I forgot you don't know I'll tell you about it in class," you said gathering your stuff and putting it in your bag.

~~~

You arrived at the astronomy tower at 5:10 pm. You were out of breath from running. You wanted to know who the person was it, you were eager to know. You didn't see anyone there "Hello?" You said waiting to see if they'll come out.

You heard footsteps behind and turned around quickly. You were surprised to see this person.

"D-Draco?" you stuttered.

He cleared his throat " Hey, "  he said shyly.

"You were the person who wanted to meet with me, to 'talk' about something?" you were shocked and you knew for a fact that this wasn't going to end well.

"Yes um... I know we are like enemies and stuff and I don't like to do crap like this but um... I wanted to apologize, " he said sincerely.

You had your mouth wide open and eyes wide. You couldn't believe that he wanted to apologize to you.

You were so stuck in your thoughts that you didn't know he was talking to you. "Y/n... Hello? Earth to Y/n?" he said waving his hand in your face.

"Huh? Oh sorry, " you said shaking your head to get your thoughts away.

"Ok so what do you want to apologize for?" raising an eyebrow at him and crossing your arms.

"I'm sorry for being such an ass to you," he said quickly.

"You see Draco I would accept your apology but you were more than an 'ass' to me, " he looked at you embarrassed but also hurt.

"I'm apologizing to you for everything I did and you can't even accept it, " he scoffed in disbelief.

To be continued...

Here's part four hope you enjoy thanks for reading love you guys ♥︎♥︎
My Tiktok account: @draco._.bloodychicken
Please follow. I'll put more parts soon ♥︎♥︎